• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[99uc]Jade Dynasty PW complete imitation of the official server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry found the problem... I forgot the database part.. So the question is where is it's database located here? @.@

Where ever you want. Take a look at the .conf file inside gamedbd.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where ever you want. Take a look at the .conf file inside gamedbd.

No i mean where can I get the sql file that we would be using for this server? You know the query.sql we are using...

Or the old sql file still works for this? Or can you upload them?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please kindly give me download link of your Client as my Client file is not matchable with your server

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No i mean where can I get the sql file that we would be using for this server? You know the query.sql we are using...

Or the old sql file still works for this? Or can you upload them?

Yes the old sql file still works. Btw it's the same for all wanmei games lol. I'm using the same sql database for jd and pw.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys! *sigh* problems never end. So I thought this server would run on any JD clients but how come whenever I tried using the client I have it just prompt that server is under maintenance? Any ideas on this one? :/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change the elements and gshop from the client to the server, or the other way around.

Hi! Thank you already fixed the problem Now I am so close at running it. Just one problem now... While logging in I get this error

PHP:
TRACE : gdelivery::passwdtimeout. user=test
TRACE : gdelivery::matrixpasswd cache missing, user=test

So I can't login. I tried checking the database and the info is right there. Also I can confirm it can connect to the database I created. All privileges granted to the mysql user I made for it. What seems to be the problem?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anybody get this to work? Like connecting your client to server and all? I'm having difficulty trying to get this work :( It seems the linux system doesnt comes with full features, dhcpd? vi,vim? Couldnt connect to the internet. HOw do you change the ip of eth0 to match you're main host? blah blah.. I can run the server with no problem from that system.

I prefer run this server under ubuntu or other linux systems like, not vmware. If anyone could extract it to tar,gzip under /usr/zhuxian /root and some files in /etc to one file and make it available to download will be appreciated! Thanks!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK I finally figured out how-to get the system connected to the internet. One thing now is how to get the JD-Server up and running...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To get it running you run ./qd and wait. Unless it's one that comes with the ./start, in which case that works as well.

It will return a lot of errors, but that's because the script that you run runs I think seven different operations, and they're all dependent on each other running. There is no real "server is ready for connections" alert.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To get it running you run ./qd and wait. Unless it's one that comes with the ./start, in which case that works as well.

It will return a lot of errors, but that's because the script that you run runs I think seven different operations, and they're all dependent on each other running. There is no real "server is ready for connections" alert.

Got it connected, but once I'd tried try to login got "server network error" on clientside, serverside gave an error "matrixppassword missing for username". Wrong MySQL db? :?:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well it wouldn't let me log in as root, but I have a different one running now, so far so good, just need to setup a registration page and I -think- it'll work lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
check out the database... did you make a account?

I sure did make like 3accounts, it probably didn't read the right database, beside how do know or which databas:*:e name does the server read from, and where do it save to? zuxian? zhuxian? zx? what is?
BTW, I'm using 1.3.6 client others higher versions won't reconise the server.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try the other server guides. This release is just for the files within, not exactly setting it up.

Hi henmoro! Ok managed already to make it work... So... How should I be able to add accounts to login to? This is unlike the mysql version which has a raw password in it. And I can't directly create users as the password field is on binary data how am I suppose to make one for myself? I can't even know the passwords of the existing users I see lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there anywhere else i could download these. teh links are super slow an they end up killing out before there even half done. am using flashget but its not getting any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back