• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

A+ Certification?

Ex-Mod
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm just curious, but how many of you are A+ certified?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
gah i was supposed to go for part on june 10th and 2 the 22nd but things happend and now the new test is in place :(
hopefully this year ill get A+

Ex-Mod
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am A+ certified.. but due to renew it here fairly soon, get back up to date with new things =)

I was reading about it... I thought that comptia a+ certification never needed to be renewed?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
renewed in the since of being updated. You want to make sure you know the new stuff and people feel more comfortable hiring you with an updated a+ cert.

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was reading about it... I thought that comptia a+ certification never needed to be renewed?

renewed in the since of being updated. You want to make sure you know the new stuff and people feel more comfortable hiring you with an updated a+ cert.

Yep, when you go for a new hire.. many times they will look at your certification age, and sometimes may politely ask you, or offer you, the chance at renewing your knowledge.. pretty much, imagine a 1 week brush up course on new things you should be aware of, and the chance at re-taking the test if you feel you need to again to stay properly certified.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yea I just did the Admin and General exam... Although it was kind of gay because we were scored against another person to get out overall score. The guy mine went against failed miserably. =\

And NP tell me how the Security one is cause I was looking at that too...

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just retook mine about 2 months back. Gotta go retake the new course as they reworked the exam to include "people skills" lol.

Back