Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A chance?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so, here is the gist of what I want to get out:

I want to try to start a development program to make a Trickster Online server but, I need an older version of Trickster. What I am looking for is if anyone has a download to the client version back when GameGaurd was taken out. I believe that this consists of version 2.090 ~ 2.135. Con someone provide? It would be much appreciated please and thank you.

I have been playing Trickster online since 2006 eTO. I am not about to just let it die (in English).

List of things I need:
  • eTO Client from Version(s) 2.090 ~ 2.135
  • Anyone interested in helping with the future project
  • Suggestions on how to get things done
  • Support
  • Opinions and thoughts
  • Anyone with the knowledge of breaking down programs (AKA the client)

R.I.P. eTO... for now....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aighty. That's one problem down, now we just need a team Ice.

We know how to crack the client so, when I get the DL from Jess, we can get started.

Reaction score
Aighty. That's one problem down, now we just need a team Ice.

We know how to crack the client so, when I get the DL from Jess, we can get started.

I may have accidently closed DepositFiles, so um... 1 second, so I can recover it. Jessie [^] is putting it on Dropbox.

Oh, nope. Here it is: .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

• eTO Client from Version(s) 2.090 ~ 2.135
  • Anyone interested in helping with the future project
  • Suggestions on how to get things done
  • Support
  • Opinions and thoughts
  • Anyone with the knowledge of breaking down programs (AKA the client)

I'm a trickster supporter for many, many, many, many years, and I'm willing to help you using everything I know, and everyone I know's knowledge.

You already have the client, so that's done.

I have no experience with running private servers, but I know people do. I'd send you a PM but, apparently I have no "authority" to manage my own settings to turn PMs on.

I have a vast knowledge on many different aspects of computing and technology in general.

Send me an email and we'll talk.

tawcoe[At]dr.com

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you are really setting up a team to make this up, you can count on me. I am not the nicest programmer, but I am familiar on modding 2D games, plus the 6-year-old experience with the game itself.

You can find me on skype, with the skype name "korke-" , and at fb - facebook.com/jorgekorke

If all methods of contact fail, e-mail me - jorgekorke@gmail.com

Don't give up. There is many people with the same idea you have shared here, if we are to have any success on this, we need to unite.

Reaction score
If you are really setting up a team to make this up, you can count on me. I am not the nicest programmer, but I am familiar on modding 2D games, plus the 6-year-old experience with the game itself.

You can find me on skype, with the skype name "korke-" , and at fb - facebook.com/jorgekorke

If all methods of contact fail, e-mail me - jorgekorke@gmail.com

Don't give up. There is many people with the same idea you have shared here, if we are to have any success on this, we need to unite.

Added on Skype: lavirats.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I has hope again >: See raymond!

I'd be more hopeful if there were more people. The case might be that not everyone's schedules are on the same format/each person cannot do the mass amount of multiple things that are required. I am glad of the effort, but sadly, there's no recruitment section and people just don't check this region as much as they used to.
The few people that I've seen are very generous to use their time, but it doesn't make perfect. I don't even know how they decided to check up on this section of the forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the reason i check this part of the forum is strictly cos i have faith in those who have the same ideal as me = aka a sexy p-server of the game i love = trickster XD

If those ppl saw a server created by those who resurrected it from scratch there would be so much attention,as my father use to say = the hard part is starting out but the best fun part is enjoying the fruits of your journeys destination.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the reason i check this part of the forum is strictly cos i have faith in those who have the same ideal as me = aka a sexy p-server of the game i love = trickster XD

If those ppl saw a server created by those who resurrected it from scratch there would be so much attention,as my father use to say = the hard part is starting out but the best fun part is enjoying the fruits of your journeys destination.

I suppose. That some people would come back.
But all we're doing is checking..

Sigh. I shouldn't have quit learning coding 2 years ago..was in the mist of learning Java/C++.
Woulda been able to do a bit more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There exists a private server in Chinese.

Has anyone tried to contact the owner to get the files?
And can we get anyone to update it with English stuff?

Reaction score

I know about the server. I've told a LOT of people about that server incl. a guide to sign up.
I'll try to contact the admin.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i cant download that client as it stops halfway through >.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THAT IS SO TRUE!! ;D and we are working hard. on translating the chinese... to english , since this is closed beta. 50 ( chinese )
but BUT, ;) WE HAVE GREAT AND SMART FRIENDS WHOM ARE HELPING, AND CAN UPDATE IT TO REVO.!
it just needs time thats all AND ALWAYS THANK YOU

Back