Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

a few questions

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there guys just wanted to know which are the best files to start a new server with and what do you think are the "Must Haves" in all the servers these days ? Few of you may remember me as the founder of Genix Kal, a pserver back in the day and im wanting to run a new server with new ideas, to be up to date and also to be what players are looking for in a server.

The server will only be closed beta invitation to start but once open the server will be updated how the players would like to see the server. lastly i do not think i will be adding the 3rd jobchange as i still appreciate how the game was when i first started playing official kal, we shall see. So ideas and a place to start would be more than appreciated and also put to good use.

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Hi there guys just wanted to know which are the best files to start a new server with and what do you think are the "Must Haves" in all the servers these days ? Few of you may remember me as the founder of Genix Kal, a pserver back in the day and im wanting to run a new server with new ideas, to be up to date and also to be what players are looking for in a server.

The server will only be closed beta invitation to start but once open the server will be updated how the players would like to see the server. lastly i do not think i will be adding the 3rd jobchange as i still appreciate how the game was when i first started playing official kal, we shall see. So ideas and a place to start would be more than appreciated and also put to good use.

You "must have" no enemies or atleast you need to know how to deal with them :rolleyes:

But seriously pserv is just a waste of time unless you plan to open it only for friends then go ahead.

Reactions: zig
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well if u want my opinion then read this :
Even tho u dont have 3rd job , your server might be success but its hard in this times that any of servers survive.When we talk about exp rate if its low then u can close ur project already.Middle is probably best for nowdays community.If u dont have good root + hardware firewall and protect you can close your project right away,If u got too many enemys from before your server will be attacked 24/7.There is too many stupid morons around.Like 10% do smth for community the rest 90% is destroying it with DDoS's - Hacking DB's etc.Simple reason why : they hate u or ur country (yeah we got many racists nowdays) or they want that all servers dies so everyone join their epic fail server:).

If ur still interested in making kal server after reading this then use LoK or LiveKal repack or exe's clean files and modifie them.However I wish u good luck ;)

Greetings Qing.

make Love, not War!
Reaction score
The only problem in the kalpserver scene are haters/scammers/jealous people...
Kill them and everything is fine....

Creating a pserver is NOT a waste of time.. you learn and grow with it.
You get some knowledge which might help you later in social or technical aspects.

Sincerly, Uppa

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
finnaly i agre with uppa kill the people that are killing kal by crashing servers and we still can have fun till at last 2015 ..

Back