• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

A game like Eve Online?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,

after reading this:

i understand why i cant find Private Server of this game or guides how to set up one... but isn't a game LIKE eve online aviable for lan and offline playing?

and is this just trash:

EVE Online Emulator 0.5.212
Eve-Online Jennifer Pre Trinity. Test server maker
EVE Emulator

hope someone knows something^^

P.S: for all who can't understand why i'm not willing to pay...

sorry much to much
[A credit card is required to establish your account. MasterCard, Visa and American Expres...
->i haven't one of them and don't use paybycash xD]

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why would anyone want to play EVE Online offline/private server?

The whole point of it is the community and it's player-driven economy.

Reaction score
Just pay for it. It's the only MMO that I've played that is worth paying for and those prices are pretty universal for most MMOs anyways.

NoPeace - out

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That Jennifer software. Are there more like it? Seems it is an precursor for Serverlog or that they are built on the same engine. Would love to see more tolls like that/versions of that tool.

Edit: Ps. I got Apocrypha up and running on private server, just wondering why there isn't any information on private Eve servers around on the forum. It is easy to use, and could attract "costumers" ^^ So for information on setting up the server etc, could write me an PM.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That Jennifer software. Are there more like it? Seems it is an precursor for Serverlog or that they are built on the same engine. Would love to see more tolls like that/versions of that tool.

Edit: Ps. I got Apocrypha up and running on private server, jsut wondering why there isn't any information on private Eve servers around on the forum. It is easy to use, and could attract "costumers" ^^ So for information on setting up the server etc, could write me an PM.

because it isnt stable , and a few "months" ago was still an alpha version , beside whats the point on having a private eve online with 200 players ? sucks to be honest

jumpgate , i think thats the name should be "similar" to eve online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tried going browser based? then try dark orbit or supreme strategy, EV-online.

Back