Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A legitimate Minecraft account and Elite Subscription to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

This months competition winner will receive a full legitimate Minecraft account gifted to his email address and an Elite Subscription plus also 10 runners up will receive 1 month subscriptions right here on RaGEZONE!. For your chance to win read the following ;

Create a sign / banner in real life with "www.ragezone.com" on it bold with "MMORPG server development" underneath it. The winner is determined by the "best" location that's advertising RaGEZONE.

An example of a GOOD entry would be someone on-top of the Eiffel tower holding their cardboard sign (or any other material that's writeable) with the required information on it. You will more than likely need a friend for the picture to be taken so be careful. In the event you use an automated camera shot then be sure that its in a safe environment.

EXAMPLE:
MentaL - A legitimate Minecraft account and Elite Subscription to be won! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attach all entrys to this thread. Be safe and good luck! Competition ends 31/03/11.

MentaL :thumbup:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If we have a nude girl hold the sign and post that does it count? Like "hey while im in bed with you hold this and leme take a pic."

I will actually enjoy doing this one. TO GEORGIA TECH'S TECH FAIR THIS WEEKEND... AWAY

Lord of the Onion Rings
Reaction score
Last time I did this I did it in the middle of an intersection and almost got hit by multiple cars and almost got in poop by the police. It was awesome. ;)

Reaction score
I would totally pull this off at Rave, if I didn't already have a minecraft account. XD. Can I still enter though?

Yes, you could just give account away to someone.

If we have a nude girl hold the sign and post that does it count? Like "hey while im in bed with you hold this and leme take a pic."

I will actually enjoy doing this one. TO GEORGIA TECH'S TECH FAIR THIS WEEKEND... AWAY

It sort of counts but you'll have to hide the nipples.

Last time I did this I did it in the middle of an intersection and almost got hit by multiple cars and almost got in poop by the police. It was awesome. ;)

Safety first!

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Liquid, can I honestly ask if you are retarded or 12?

@Dan what if the sign is across her chest? Because my girlfriend owes me a huge favor and the mc would be for her rofl.
In all seriousness though, any size requirements for the poster or anything? Or just us with a poster?
Oh, one other question, are videos instead of pics ok?

Reaction score
There a saying... "you never go full Special person" and I think you just did.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

@Dan what if the sign is across her chest? Because my girlfriend owes me a huge favor and the mc would be for her rofl.
In all seriousness though, any size requirements for the poster or anything? Or just us with a poster?

Has to be the banner but that doesn't mean the writing on the chest cannot be in the picture too :):

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And is a video ok instead of a pic for a serious entry? Ill see if I can convince her to xD but in y real entry c,an it b a video of us ith baners?

Reaction score

Im 12, and no where near retarded. And, as a matter of fact, I am in full advanced classes. Sorry for spamming this bros, and for the off-topicness. But he huwt my feewings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back