• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

A little help on how to begin to change the client dbo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, sorry guys I need a little help, since I am a person that I learn quickly ... I wanted to know where I can find the file server right ones, and then where should I start to change the client dragonball offline, I I want to help contribute, because they are always available 24 hours to 24 hours, they are never on vacation, so the saying goes ... you help more and more accepted, I do not know if you will accept me to help me or not, any you decide, I thank you and I appreciate very much :)

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Just say you need someone who will help you set up server files lol. Note from the Mod: Please, try confront people less with their ability of speaking English.

+ You are already here over a month on the dragon ball section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and this does that mean?
I do not need help to set up, but I just want to know where to start ... that's all, nothing else

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to put the file on visual studio 2010 ... And just like that?

Now what do I do?

GokuSan - A little help on how to begin to change the client dbo - RaGEZONE Forums

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Now you create everything or use

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Daneos Thank you for everything you're doing to me..

Listen I downloaded the dababase mysql, I want to ask how do I hosted, the server files in this database?

GokuSan - A little help on how to begin to change the client dbo - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
daneos you're absolutely right, I thought I could do it alone.
but I did not succeed.

I understand that I have a great burden to you, somebody could help me, I would like to play dbo, I miss D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can I solve this problem, preventing me from access to mysql database xampp

Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly.
02:31:50 [mysql] This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies,
02:31:50 [mysql] improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method.
02:31:50 [mysql] Press the Logs button to view error logs and check
02:31:50 [mysql] the Windows Event Viewer for more clues
02:31:50 [mysql] If you need more help, copy and post this
02:31:50 [mysql] entire log window on the forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok I solved affixed Biesmen thanks :)

guys I performed all the procedures for dev, arrived at the end of the game server startup procedure etc. issued by dev .. But this error, How can I fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had the same problem, all you have to do is download the msvcp120.dll for x64 and place in the folder of the server files: NOT in system32. Maybe you also need msvcr120.dll do the same (mine is for x86 but it works)

use these:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had the same problem, all you have to do is download the msvcp120.dll for x64 and place in the folder of the server files: NOT in system32. Maybe you also need msvcr120.dll do the same (mine is for x86 but it works)

or you can download this . If you are using 64 bit system you need to install both x64 and x86 versions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
or you can download this . If you are using 64 bit system you need to install both x64 and x86 versions.

I tried also that but to me doesn't solve the problem, strangely o_O ahah

Back