Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A lot of questions. :)

Reaction score
Hey all :)
I found many Downloads in this forum.
But...not all works.
Any can give me downloads, to make a server? :s
And they works?

I need...
-A game.exe
-A Launcher
-Folder (CrazyPT,FroggPT..etc.)
-Tools to change things. (Map-Monstern,Itmes etc.)

Edit --> I found this Pages
http://forum.ragezone.com/f562/guide-any-files-server-setup-faq-troubleshooting-guide-245772/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f286/resources-files-and-resources-thread-rft-242297/
I want the server does not "make online".
He should be a fun server for me. :)

Thanks for you'r help (In advance.) :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Just download the UltimatePT server files its the easiest one to work with..
you can find it in the release section.

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Read on the tutorial section how to setup the server and how to setup an account manager.
And yes, I'm LegacyPT owner.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about a full-fledged AccountManager, but you should either look up manually adding an account to you database or set up an Account Registration page on your web server.

If you get my Personal Priston Tale server, and follow the guide I wrote to using installing other repacks with it (as the installer is much better than the server it's self) using the repack Imri mentions, it will give you a simple web server with an account registration page already set up for you.

Again, that's probably the easiest way to do it. Especially first time around, but having everything done for your doesn't really tell you how it works under the hood. The guide Mike (Sik) wrote which you list is a good way to understand that... but remember that half of it is missing since the server move, so the one by Swezid may help more. It's very much based on Mikes' and Hotkicker125s', but Swezid has been back to try and fill in the bits after the server move.

Back