• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

A new tag since afew days..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
blyddlyl - A new tag since afew days.. - RaGEZONE Forums

CnC

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i think that if you put a boarder on it and take the text out that would look really nice

good job man
you have come far with your skills!

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow thats not too shabby =]
add more depth to it and improve or take out teh text

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
haha, wow.
looks like c4d placement + render placement + background black bucket fill + barely effects (or something like the white in the right)

id say give it some depth,
smudge some more,
blur around the tag, or give it gausian blur and setting the layer on lighten and erasing around the focal.
still too simple as usual.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

Your an idiot. And I'll take that infraction. You could have closed that statement with something kinder but instead you chose to act out because he didn't like your signature in the thread below this one.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your an idiot. And I'll take that infraction. You could have closed that statement with something kinder but instead you chose to act out because he didn't like your signature in the thread below this one.

wtf? i never said that because of your reason.
why can't i be honest?
he should be able to take some criticism too.
and, i personally don't like that tag either.
i just liked the text. =.=

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't bring your damn fighting to the graphics section, gtfo it's annoying and stupid.
The render just doesn't fit with your background imo, try to blend it more, some different colors too?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i think that if you put a boarder on it and take the text out that would look really nice
good job man
you have come far with your skills!
Look closely :x
No blending D:
work on text also.
KKays I couldn't find the right colour and spot to place it so.. ya it sucks..
wow thats not too shabby =]
add more depth to it and improve or take out teh text
I've tried the burn tool :eek:
haha, wow.
looks like c4d placement + render placement + background black bucket fill + barely effects (or something like the white in the right)

id say give it some depth,
smudge some more,
blur around the tag, or give it gausian blur and setting the layer on lighten and erasing around the focal.
It will not be nice if I smudge it.. Will it?
wtf? i never said that because of your reason.
why can't i be honest?
he should be able to take some criticism too.
and, i personally don't like that tag either.
i just liked the text. =.=
Stop it .. This is a CnC I take comments and criticisms ( No offence Venereal )
Don't bring your damn fighting to the graphics section, gtfo it's annoying and stupid.
The render just doesn't fit with your background imo, try to blend it more, some different colors too?

Okkay I'll try next time..

Thanks for the comments, I'll work harder :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back