• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

A question about which file choose

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,
i'm back in the world of Fiesta Online after years and i wanna make a local server for have fun with my friends in the little free times.

I found in this section a lot of topics about a various server and client files, but i don't know how choose the better and most updated.
Have suggestions?

Thanks a lot for support,
regards.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Well it depends really. Do you like bugs? Do you wanna deal with so many broken functions, that you will lose count? Do you want HP/SP stones? Is weapon stacking glitch important? Do you have advanced knowledge of Fiesta servers? Are you willing to learn something new?

2010 ( Non trix OS files) Like Odin not so many broken features and functions. Has HP/SP stones
Odin (2011) So many broken functions it's a waste of time. I am sure you know features it does have.
2012 (China) works as intended. No HP/SP stones. Weapon stacking glitch fixed. Look in CN thread for more details.
2012 (Japan) You need to make the auth php for login server. Zone fixes the same way as CN.
2008 (TW) old files no instances, nothing advanced. Odin is better in some ways, In most is not.

I hope this answers your question. If you just want the most up to date, Than China is your ticket.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well it depends really. Do you like bugs? Do you wanna deal with so many broken functions, that you will lose count? Do you want HP/SP stones? Is weapon stacking glitch important? Do you have advanced knowledge of Fiesta servers? Are you willing to learn something new?

2010 ( Non trix OS files) Like Odin not so many broken features and functions. Has HP/SP stones
Odin (2011) So many broken functions it's a waste of time. I am sure you know features it does have.
2012 (China) works as intended. No HP/SP stones. Weapon stacking glitch fixed. Look in CN thread for more details.
2012 (Japan) You need to make the auth php for login server. Zone fixes the same way as CN.
2008 (TW) old files no instances, nothing advanced. Odin is better in some ways, In most is not.

I hope this answers your question. If you just want the most up to date, Than China is your ticket.
Hi aqua512,
thanks for your help.
From what I can read in your reply, I think the best solution is the Japan files.
I'll try to make a server from the old files (2008) and then update to this, because is so much that I don't put hands on it.

Thanks again for your support,
regards.

Back