• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

a quick question about terms of service

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
is there any way to make the tos come up first before someone can enter website ? i'm running xamp on ubuntu server i would like to be able to have that come up with an accept button and decline button before they can enter my php based site

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
replace home to home 1 if it's html ...took me like a minute to do
Code:
<body bgcolor="#000000"> 
<HTML>
<HEAD>  <TITLE>[COLOR="#FF0000"]your server title(this is the tab title)[/COLOR]</TITLE>  </HEAD>
<BODY> 

<center><font color="white"><font size="6">[COLOR="#FF0000"]Text Title[/COLOR]</font></center>
<center><font color="white"> [COLOR="#FF0000"]copy paste your TOS!copy paste your TOS!copy paste your TOS!copy paste your TOS!copy paste your TOS!copy paste your TOS!copy paste your TOS!copy paste your TOS!copy paste your TOS!copy paste your TOS!copy paste your TOS!copy paste your TOS!copy paste your TOS!copy paste your TOS!copy paste your TOS!copy paste your TOS!copy paste your TOS!copy paste your TOS![/COLOR]</font></center>

<a href='[COLOR="#FF0000"]http://Home1Link.com[/COLOR]'>[COLOR="#FF0000"]Agree and crap[/COLOR]</a> [COLOR="#0000CD"]<bluepart>[/COLOR]
    </body>
</html>
v1 <a href="JavaScript:window.close()">Deny</a>
v2 <input type="button" value="Deny" onclick="self.close()">

also for close window add after "<a href='http://Home1Link.com'>Agree and crap</a>" there are two version pick whatever

add before every line <center> <left> <right> for possitioning
not to forget to end with </center> </left> </right>
red must be edited

u can use this to see the end result

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
got it working followed this guide was simple fix

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Just to let you know, if you're going to have one of those "you can't enter this site if you work for wanmei, perfect world beijing, perfect world entertainment, etc..." etc... 'disclaimers' you're wasting your time. As those have absolutely NO legal bearing whatsoever. So I would personally suggest if that's what you are/were going to do, save yourself the hassle of not only looking like an artard (IMHO since they hold no legal bearing it makes people that have them look dumb), but actually having to do the 'work' to get it done.

Just tossin' that out there :wink:

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just to let you know, if you're going to have one of those "you can't enter this site if you work for wanmei, perfect world beijing, perfect world entertainment, etc..." etc... 'disclaimers' you're wasting your time. As those have absolutely NO legal bearing whatsoever. So I would personally suggest if that's what you are/were going to do, save yourself the hassle of not only looking like an artard (IMHO since they hold no legal bearing it makes people that have them look dumb), but actually having to do the 'work' to get it done.

Just tossin' that out there :wink:
actually that's a good point i thought at first it might be a good idea but now not such a good idea thank you for responding

Upvote 0
Back