• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

A Wide Variety of server problems, please help me!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a wide variety of problems with my server, and I was hoping that one of you could help me.

NOTE: IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP ME FIX ALL MY PROBLEMS, I WILL PAY YOU (VIA PAYPAL) UNLESS that's against the rules...

It is okay if you cannot fix all the problems, I will be grateful if you can fix even one. Please, can all the RSPS Experts help me.

(If one Member from this forum helps me fix one problem, we will only need 26 people! that's not much because there is thousands of members!)

Also, please dont be an butt hole like the people from the MoparScape forum, and the Rune-Server forum, please, im just using this server to learn java, and to hopefully release it to the public someday

1. The Doors opening in places they shouldn't be, or not opening at all

2. Changing the experience rate on ALL skills (not just combat based) to 2x Runescape's Real Speed

3. Removing Chivilry and Piety from the prayer Menu

4. Fixing the Quest tab, so there isn't members quests in the free quests zone etc;

5.Changing the amount of money you get from pickpocketing people

6.Stopping the enemy's from attacking before they get to you. (ex: I was 7 sqaures away from a man, i clicked attack, and he hit me right away from that distance)

6. Fixing the Glitching face of people when you talk to them

7. Fixing the attack system so when you click the Kick option, it accually kicks (atm is just punches)

8.Fixing the no-clipping when you firemake

9.Fixing the regular trees so it cutts them down after you get one log

10. Fixing the issue where you cannot sell things to the General Store.

11. To change how much items sell for in the General Store

12. Making NPC's walk around in certain area's (I KNOW I AM A NOOB WITH RSPS's, DONT BE butt HOLES LIKE THE PEOPLE FROM MOPARSCAPE FORUMS)

13. Fixing the screen after you click login (it logs into the game, and shows your character and chat box etc; but the Click here to play runescape button and everything is there too)

14. Changing where the player spawns when he first logs in

15. Make Aubury not open a shop when you Talk to

16. Make Aubury teleport you to the essence mines when you click teleport (and make her say Senventior Disthine Molenko! when he teleports you

17. Change the experience you get from Alching and High Alching

18. Change where people teleport when they hit the teleport button in the spellbook

19. Fixing the Superheat Item Spell to make it turn ore's into bars

20. Changing it so you have to be a certain level and have the right runes to teleport

21. Remove the 'Attack' option when you right click on players when they are not in the wildy

22. In the wildy, when Player A kills Player B, make Player A be able to pick up Player B's drops, (there is nothing there when A kills B)

23. Make The place where your character dies different

24. Fix the 'You dont have the required runes to cast this spell' when using a staff

25. Change the amount of time it takes for a NPC to respawn once dead

26. Making timers for woodcutting firemaking, (ex: you make the fire faster if you have a higher level)

I need money in RS. Help?
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if you want to "learn" Java, you are going to need to learn to do the stuff by yourself, by looking at little snippets of code. It's what I started with. Watch some videos on YouTube, or go through the tutorial section here.

I'm not being an butt. I just got home from my cousins' house and we worked our asses off yesterday. So right now my body hurts so much.

Back