• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

A working Links For Ragnarok.... Go Download It!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fast kRO Mirrors @ Ragnaspot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put up kRO mirrors in Ragnaspot (my site)'s download module, seeing as Gravity is blocking non-Korean IPs.
This means you don't have to get those nasty Torrents and you also don't have to try n' bypass their proxy. ^_^;
Check it out @ www.ragnaspot.com (Yes, you have to register, we don't want any leechers, sorry.)

--------------------
Mass Zero
- eAthena Scripter
- Odin Developer

Yeah, I'm "that" Mass Zero from the Ragnarok Online server emulator forums, someone else uses the nick "Mass Zero" here. =_="

TAKE NOTE: This is Sponsor By Our hero Xypher Sphere.. :icon6:
This Works... :clap: :wave: :angel:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Undestructible said:
Fast kRO Mirrors @ Ragnaspot

--------------------
Mass Zero
- eAthena Scripter
- Odin Developer

Yeah, I'm "that" Mass Zero from the Ragnarok Online server emulator forums, someone else uses the nick "Mass Zero" here. =_="

TAKE NOTE: This is Sponsor By Our hero Xypher Sphere.. :icon6:
This Works... :clap: :wave: :angel:

mass zero, do you have script for the advance jobs? can you share it with us pls? (eAthena server)

Back