• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

A3 GM Tool (renamed A3CharEdit) v0.0.3b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, here it is, now that my battleserver is working I had the time to package this , fix some glitches I remembered and upload it (It has more glitches I am sure :p ).

As always ......this is beta stuff, backup backup backup before using. If you have any suggestions for features or find any bugs then let me know.

Remember you have to edit your config.ini to make this work.
check this post:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f98/a3charedit-utility-v0-0-2-beta-621667/#post5358902

You can install this @ home and manage your server on the net IF you are sure you want to do it.

MD5:154bbf37916d9d396d3edf9ccd666cf1
SHA1:3ab7f2fc77f242b6a574993dfa7742d59100808e

Check hashes before installing!!!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am unable to generate the new m_body.... and mercenery editing is also not working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can succesfully edit the mercy settings.. But they are not getting implemented on my merc.. When i read the stats and all again, the are the ones i edited, not the normal ones.. But i can get the result of those stats...

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still can't understand, I edit my merc items fine. Pls explain in more detail.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still can't understand, I edit my merc items fine. Pls explain in more detail.

Dude i have prob whn implement Marcy's lvl n stuff like (int dex etc..)
i cant Edit them in GM TOOL but whn save n Refresh tht tym it not Implement it look like old one..
plz help me n sry for my bad English..

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
After changing a value in "Mercenaries", press 'Tab' button and then press the "Save Mercs".

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you tell me why this is happening?
chrissdegrece - A3 GM Tool (renamed A3CharEdit) v0.0.3b - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not able to downlode 4m gvn can u gv mirror link ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was applying G10mace set for my Holy knight(to wear it). But When I was saying to save the Step's . . it shows this errors! you can see it in the picture ! i have posted before!.
Please please help me!

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hi Please upload your updated a3gmtool that i can edit n_ndt

It's not ready yet

I was applying G10mace set for my Holy knight(to wear it). But When I was saying to save the Step's . . it shows this errors! you can see it in the picture ! i have posted before!.
Please please help me!

I don't see anything NULL in the picture, it should work. I don't understand. One thing I mentioned is that the codes you use are wrong, there are no slots for the "wearing" items.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please please help me!

Remove the ;9 ;10 ;11 and ;12 from the codes. Those are used for inventory slots. If you want to wear it, remove them and it should work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am postin again and again but no 1 posting the gm tool the older tools dont seem to work.I somehow got dheeraj's tool but i have problems with 'charac0' n 'Charac0'.
the tool dosent start if its c is small n i cant edit if c is capital please help
or atleast post any tool tht works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back