• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

A3 Server Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have A3 setup and I have the launcher to connect to my server. I followed all the instructions and set it up. But in the manual it didnt write how to make accounts for users that want to join the server or Admin/Gm accounts. I can get everything to connect fine but no account that I can sign in as.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use this in SQL Query analyser on the acount DB
substitute log & pass with your desired login and password

INSERT INTO account (c_id,c_sheadera,c_sheaderb,c_sheaderc,c_headera,c_headerb,c_headerc,d_cdate,d_udate,c_status,m_body) VALUES ('login','password','password','password','password','password','password','2003-1-1 12:00:00','2005-1-1 12:00:00','A','password')

I got this from a previouse post, it works for me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
donovan said:
use this in SQL Query analyser on the acount DB
substitute log & pass with your desired login and password

INSERT INTO account (c_id,c_sheadera,c_sheaderb,c_sheaderc,c_headera,c_headerb,c_headerc,d_cdate,d_udate,c_status,m_body) VALUES ('login','password','password','password','password','password','password','2003-1-1 12:00:00','2005-1-1 12:00:00','A','password')

I got this from a previouse post, it works for me

:zoo_fox4:
I think it should be like this :

INSERT INTO account (c_id,c_sheadera,c_sheaderb,c_sheaderc,c_headera,c_headerb,c_headerc,d_udate,c_status) VALUES ('UserID','Question','Answer','UserName','password','IDCard'','Email','2008-3-20 11:55:00','A')

:thumbup:
IDcard -> 15 digits

UserID --> ithink its number like 001 or 002 ect like folders in folder account or i'm wrong :/

:animal_ro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
version? 1.20, 1.21,1.35 or 1.45 if 1.45 plz send me your laucher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back