• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

A3

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
BIG EDIT:IS THE OLD 2005 ONE NOT THE NEW ONE BEWARE

Link:
Extraction Code: 29tf
Alternate Link: Password: Q5v1
xlw00tlx - A3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This game is Project A3 PC version. Don't be fooled by mobile screenshots. It is not a mobile game a3 still alive.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Code:
Hello everyone, I am Xiaohong from Shared World, and the forum is http://www.gongxiangtiandi.com. Today I will teach you how to set up the game "A3".
I will share with you all the tools needed for erection.To set up this game, 
you need to install SQL2000+SP4. The video tutorial for setting up this software can be downloaded from my forum. 
Friends who don’t know it can learn it first.The password for SQL2000 installation is set to 123456, which is very importantNext watch me do it,In this step just now, I changed the password of SQL2000 to 123456.
Turn off all antivirus software1.   
 SQL add account (with pictures,) account: a3serial password: dkdlxpawprhdnpc2. 
  Data source password setting Pay attention to only add the two data source passwords of A3RcvResult A3SerialList   After selecting, click Configure to add a password.
 The password is dkdlxpawprhdnpc (with picture description). 
If there is no picture, just go to the next stepodbcad32The account number of the game is 1975116 and the password is 111111Let's go to the game next.OK, successfully entered the game, the tutorial is over, thank you for watching, I wish you a successful setup as soon as possible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
本游戏为Project A3 PC版。不要被手机屏幕截图所迷惑。不是手游a3还活着
is A3: STILL ALIV on mobile?? but i don't know the link in topic is PC's game that very old pc game.
if the mobile game's server can be upload on ragezone ,it will be a nice thing.sorry bag english.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BIG EDIT:IS THE OLD 2005 ONE NOT THE NEW ONE BEWARE

Link:
Extraction Code: 29tf
Alternate Link:
Password: Q5v1
xlw00tlx - A3 - RaGEZONE Forums
upload to google or megafile? Can't download from baidu

Back