• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

About 1.4.4+ (1.5.1) Server

Reaction score
I have a few questions about the new server.
I worked the most time on 1.3.6 Server. I dont know it's that the same or not.

1. Are the elements.data in Server Side and Client Side the same?
2. Work the 1.4.4+ Gshop tools for 1.5.1 too if yes what are the best gshop tool (editor).
3. Are the tasks.data in Server Side and Client Side the same?
4. How can i set the rates (drop,coins,exp,sp etc)? (On 1.3.6 are in /gamed/ptemplate.conf )
5. What are the best register script for 1.5.1? (I tested a register script from 1.3.6 and it didn't work)

I hope thats not to much and sorry for my bad english.

Thx in advance

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Reaction score
1-Yes
2-Yes,
3-yes, To the Staskedit in this pwtools I gave u wont edit, You need to use http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/release-staskedit-v111-v118-995071/
4-You cant unless your fix the ptemplate to work with gs, You can use the rate generator,http://forum.ragezone.com/f750/gs-editor-1-5-1-a-990617/
5-You can use the registeration script that came up with the server ur using, Your.server.i.p/registration.php its located in cd /var/www.

Np

You are the best NoName123456 . Thx for all.

EDIT: What should i know when i edit the gshop datas? i edited something and after that the world map crash. On 1.3.6 are easy to edit gshop cuz server and client are the same files. Thx in advance

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thx sora that was the tut what i searched for but never found it

EDIT: For everyone who have a 1.5.1 server Dont follow this tut. This ONE are better. If you export the gshop.data to gshopsv.data your world map will crash.

Last edited:
Back