• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

About FuckArea v2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys!

Well, i played abit on FuckArea v2. However i had alot of fun, untill i noticed
Hacking/bugging People. They used sort of "Deffense Bugg" and 1 Hit Hack.
After Admin watched everything on ramp they 1hitted us all and what ever wasnt able to get
hit, i was about to find the ways. I Found em all and startet to abuse them all!!
Alright, i got blocked ( Wich is great since admin never did a poop ). Then i logged into other chars
and told him what buggs deffense and so on he just said "duck you" and blocked my acc.
Then i was like alright im out. Now i logged into my shop acc and noticed he gave my Character to another Person. ( Why do i know ? ) Because i was Rank 2 GOS and there wasnt a gos even 2 level under me. Name changed, ID Changed. Its a corrupted server anyway and the Admin gave allready G62 weps to few of his friends. There is only 1 Great Gamemaster on the server called
Eclipse. Hes doing a great job and atleast know what to do in this kind of situation. Just want to warn you to better dont play this server. I bet admin even will give out id / pws to his friends.

Check this out, and look at my Deffense.

Peace out - ArroganT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Same happened on a few versions earlier of that server (On a Fearless version)

G60 wasn't added and ppl yell on the admin/gm's about it day out and day in so they finally decided to ''add'' it.
But this is the true story about it, it was never added to droplist.

What happened was admin told ppl top f9 is now dropping g60 stuff and ppl ofc went there to ''farm'' g60.
When the players killed mobs and the mobs died the admin dropped g60/g62 stuff on the ground just as if it was dropped by the mobs, cool yeah? Well he got caught pretty fast doing it cause he dropped a g62 IMPERIAL bow.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Now i know the reason why my server was not under ddos the last 48h: you played FuckArea ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now i know the reason why my server was not under ddos the last 48h: you played FuckArea ^^
I Hope youre not talking to me. Since i dont even want to know how "DOS" Works.. im not a fan of crashing or attacking other servers whats your server btw MadKnight? I may try it abit till unbreakable

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same happened on a few versions earlier of that server (On a Fearless version)

G60 wasn't added and ppl yell on the admin/gm's about it day out and day in so they finally decided to ''add'' it.
But this is the true story about it, it was never added to droplist.

What happened was admin told ppl top f9 is now dropping g60 stuff and ppl ofc went there to ''farm'' g60.
When the players killed mobs and the mobs died the admin dropped g60/g62 stuff on the ground just as if it was dropped by the mobs, cool yeah? Well he got caught pretty fast doing it cause he dropped a g62 IMPERIAL bow.

Agree with u Guys.. I was on Fearless in Party with friends from Admin we killed a boss who drops 100% g70 so Admin killed the Boss and told us that we all get a g62 2h.. Its the Corruptest Server i ever seen stopped to play there after 3 Resets :)..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
und jetz zockste wieder auf hidden du ehrenloses bitchkind ;D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I think there are many ddoser, but funniest message of today:
Dragonara Anti DDoS Hoster (10 Gigabit protection) suspend my Account/Root in case of to much DDoS ^^

Does anyone know an Hoster who protects against 30 Gigabit? (last DDoS incoming was 24 Gigabit)

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
check this

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bunch of corrupted servers/ddosers nowdays...
@pamz pm me or send a msg or anything please.

Back