• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

about quest / reward item.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello everyone!

I need help. Or rather a direction.
I researched through various topics, and even found some information about editing quests / reward. But none that could direct or give the correct information.

I edited the quest.dat, put 0 in all fields that were with some kind of information, but it did not work. Continues with the quests, or gives an error when opening the zone.

I'm not asking anyone to do it for me, I just want to know, who understands the subject, what exactly do I have to do?? I have to put 0, or delete and leave blank ... and which files exactly do I have to wring And set it up so you can resolve that issue.

My interest is to completely delete all the quest of the game. Remove all screens that appear in the quest, and remove the quest items that appear when creating the char.

thanks to all.

Leech feeder.
Reaction score
Get the strs from my release, you should be able to read from them what to edit (223 agony folder, likely wont work with 2232 without edits).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Get the strs from my release, you should be able to read from them what to edit (223 agony folder, likely wont work with 2232 without edits).

Thank you very much for your attention. I'm going to learn and come back here with the result obtained.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm trying to use one of the scripts that you have made available, but I'm a bit lost, I know you have to put some information on this line, I've tried 0, -1, and I could not, you could tell me what is the correct information that I should To successfully run the script?

if(file.quest.rewards[0].item_code != " ") {

What should I put between the " "

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont know how to disable a random quest, but i find a way to disable ALL quests (include with reward item)
open the zone in hex, find QuestLvlUpEvent.dat / change -1 after that to 00 00. done! all quests disable!
idk if this will help some1, but is there for us!

thanks.

Upvote 0
Back