• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

about ro server....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i wantet make a small ro server for like 30 people sounds nice but then i heared romours of ro company wo wich is active searching for those private servers and i cant afford to get something like bill or something like that well.... i wanted to ask if its true that the active search on forums and things like that and if so can u tell me bit how they do it and what they do if they find one

(sorry its kind of strange post but i need this info)

thx in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Theres thousands of Ro servers out there just make sure you use eathena and not the offical server emulator (aegis). Other then that if they find your server there probably just going to send you a letter telling you to stop or they will take action. Out of the thousands of servers out ive never heard anyone closeing it because gravity told them. And if they were going after people who host privet servers im sure there first stop would be with the servers that have over an avg. of over 1,000 people.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All emulator's can be used without any risk, except for AEGIS, because AEGIS is the emulator Gravity uses itself.

Good luck with your RO server!

Btk

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if u ask me theres no point making a 30 ppl server....

Back