• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

About Server Connection Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
The main reason why you encounter this error when you trying to login in game or you trying to select a channel is this

Try to Check this Link and If this 2 Links are deference IP's detected, try to Portforward the Ports of the game first, If the ports that you portforward is still closed, Check your IP in If you see your public IP + Other Proxy IP detected Contact your ISP, If this problem still excise try to ask your ISP if your Internet Connection Plan is Commercial Plan or Residential Plan.

Commercial Plan Internet Connection : You can host your Server, You can Portforward Etc. you want
Residential Plan Internet Connection : In my experience this Plan is cheap but you can't Host your Server, because this Plan need a Static IP for this Business or what ever you called this.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I want to share Only about my experience this problem even if you use a RAN IP Interceptor if your Plan is Residential Plan you still not working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats my problem to i am using ran ip interceptor using shared gunner sever files do i need to change 222.222.222.222? or just the 192.168.1.100 or both? if yes what will be the outcome because my ip address is 112.200.63.10 the last 2 has only 2 digits how will i change it to 3?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks :)) but how will i convert 112.200.63.10 to all 3 digit?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
What is the main reason sir? You can't Login in game? or you can't run your files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server connection failed T_T i can go game but when i select channel server connection failed how to fix it T_T

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
You already portforward your ports? <<<<<<<< If you already portforward and the problem still exist. . Try to contact your internet provider sir. Try to report

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already portforward. i already called they say they can't help me because it is illegal T_T any suggested alternative client other than raceran?? any client just not encrypted pls other than jamran T_T and URO ran T_T thanks :)

dude can i ask favor can you suggest me a good client for ep 7 except Jam Ran ,RaceRan,UroRan, and Battleran thanks :)

You already portforward your ports? <<<<<<<< If you already portforward and the problem still exist. . Try to contact your internet provider sir. Try to report

dude can i ask favor can you suggest me a good client for ep 7 except Jam Ran ,RaceRan,UroRan, and Battleran thanks :)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
i already portforward. i already called they say they can't help me because it is illegal T_T any suggested alternative client other than raceran?? any client just not encrypted pls other than jamran T_T and URO ran T_T thanks :)

It depend what files you use sir,.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back