• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

About the newest Engine?

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well according to this:
[Release] Unpacked engine.exe (newest)

they got the newest unpacked engine... now my question is how new is it? new as in korean new? any new commands that can improve the e.pk?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe offtop but:

Korean UI is in engine .. after 27k changes (10% of searching) i quitted .. (i compared engine-old-ui with engine-new-ui) it isnt so easy to get that...
next thing some functions were changed so finding that ones in old engine is problem too (i ment patterns of them)
you would win on lotto faster than supporting new ui to old engine (in engine.exe)

Upvote 0
the Insane
Reaction score
hehe , i cant believe that NOONE has or is elite enuff to steel the new server files yet
its shenanigans
id a said youd have more chanse of steeling the new server
insted of saying youd have more chanse of winning lotto

lol

Upvote 0
Reaction score
The only way to steal the new server files is to go to Inixsoft's datacenter, open their server rack and take it with you.

I don't think you will pass the customs but it's worth a try

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only way to steal the new server files is to go to Inixsoft's datacenter, open their server rack and take it with you.

where is it located? ill go right away

Upvote 0
the Insane
Reaction score

or get a job working for them and take a gig stick (flash drive) to work with ya

i cant believe that there is noone who can linux there way into the server
using the open port it runs on and take whats there

Upvote 0
Reaction score
It's not just 1 server, and I'm sure they have a firm firewall...

The old server files didnt get "hacked", they got taken off a public FTP or a folder without .htaccess in it, and the koreans didn't even notice for some months somebody downloaded them.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
u can try to hack it again like they got hacked 10000 times? ^^

and they will 100% get again hacked... but no one will realese new server files to this community.....

why u all dont stop work on your crap servers and start on emulator?.... when all would work on it... already 100 emus will be finished .....

here engine from Today..... maybe someone want to play with it ^_^...

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think he trys to say that this community sucks and none of the people who are skilled enough to steal new files would share them with us...

if i

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just because you cant steal doesnt mean your not skilled...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I think nobody on the planet is skilled enough to get server files on a server with no open ports except the gameserver port (through which you can't do poop) .. if it's even connected to the internet, which I doubt (think they're connected in LAN)

Upvote 0
Back