• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

About the number of towers and players

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the last time I have shared my research results.Because I found that this forum is dead.It feels pointless to post here.

QQ图片20200914132954 - About the number of towers and players - RaGEZONE Forums
If you know C++,And you have windows programming skills,And you hold the HOOK technologyThen this question will become very easyYou only need the HOOK disassembly address: 0x4362E0To fix this problemAll coordinates are used, and there will be a SetRect function call nearby.So you can use HOOK SetRect to find these addresses.
In the future, I will only discuss technical issues on Discord.My DD: xiejiashu#9310

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reactions: nfi

nfi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For what its worth - I appreciate all your shares. It is nice to see that there are still people that put some efforts in the game.

I have modified the source countless times, but it is more for personal use. I think these shares would have been cool 10 years ago, but for now - it is still a dead game. Most people have moved on, sadly.

Back