Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Accepting Information from the server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone !

I have a problem, when I want to connect to my account I have this error after choosen my gear and I'm in the city.

"Accepting Information from the server"

I have created in database the account manually with ID and Pwd.

My GM account work perfectly but not the users account. (I use 130 for admin and 0 for users)

And when I change a user account type to admin account type, I have the error message again.

How to solve it please ? Thanks

Log message : 09-18 02:52:16.386|Socket Closed SocketIndex[ 11] SocketType[7] PeerIP[ IP of the user ] Port[59723] MaxWriteBufCounts[ 1] ==> reason 6[0X000006]

maybe it's the problem ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you use the original vs2019 files by any chance? Pretty sure they aren’t compatible with any publicly released databases.
I suppose you’ve downloaded files from St34lth4ng3l’s archive. Scroll a bit down in my release post and you’ll see a GitHub link to files with all this stuff fixed. I guess it’s not that clear that links at the start of the post lead to the files I based my work upon and GitHub links lead to the files with my fixes.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have downloaded this source code :
The file :

All the compilation is OK but when I use the 123 account it works but not the test account.

And I don't want to use your compilated files because I want to add some features.

Here a screenshot

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh come on
Capture.PNG - Accepting Information from the server - RaGEZONE Forums
Fist two links are precompiled files, while the github link leads to the source with my fixes.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back