• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J Access Level

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, when i change the access level through Navicat (in the accounts table), from 0 to 100 to be GM, after i log in, iam not GM!!!! (????) The same happens with access level 200. The only solution is to enable the option were all have admin rights, but then ill have no GMs!!!!!

Pls help!

Also, whats the command to make someone hero? (full command, with a name of characyer, lets say N1ghtmare )
And if u could tell me some free hosts to get my server up, then ill TY ALOT!!!!!

Reaction score
Re: [HELP] Access Level....PROBLEM!

To make someone admin or gm you must go to table characters and change the acess lvl not in table accounts.

To make someone hero press //sethero or go to table heroes and add the char's ids.

I think that there are not free hosts to set your server online just for pages :p

Regards Dark Angel

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

TY mAN!! but, the access lvl of an admin is 100, why???? It shouldnt be supposed to be 200????
(Greek, pls dont mind: Geia sou re patrida :p :p :p)

Upvote 0
Just Ask ME!!!
Reaction score

also u can make anybody gm by the //changelvl 200... is u need more gms... and somethime if u change u acces lvl in the navicat (IN CHARACTERS), u need restart u server, i had the same problem but i fix it..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

200=Gm 100=admin??? iam confused.....

EDIT:Ok, i fixed it, Ty ALL!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just Ask ME!!!
Reaction score

200 or 100 is gm but is better put 200 admin is 75

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i realy cant find this "charachter table" i dont know what they mean with it, i got the same issue

edit: can somebody send the path of this "charachter table" ?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Lol! it's on your DB... you should really consider stop hosting a server if you don't know that...

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey i started today, everything works for me but i need too know the basic commands man, stop hating, and whats DB ?

edit: probbly database lol, but i cant seem too find it, im like 100% new too this,its a miracle that i worked it out in one day though..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

well youre database is that thing you installed when setting up the server and probably know it by the name.. mysql so use something to view it.. for a new guy like you i suggest navicat.. or maybe you prefer phpadmin.. doesnt matter but it will give you a whole new perspective on servers :p

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

kk thx ill try too download navi, and if i got that and then what ?

EDIT : kk i downloaded it, but how the **** should i use it so i could change the acces -.- poop man, im such a noob lol
: man cant find that damm file, plz some one push me in the right direction of where it is, bc i cant find a database, i found data folder, but it wasnt in that one,

mabey this helps idk > its a lan based server < cant i just find it withouth navi ?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

navicat is a program L2J can't work without...so no you can't go without navicat:ninja:
and here's you characters table...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

still confused i dont know how too get that, can i get an short noobie guide how too get all those tabs, lol

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

navicat is a program L2J can't work without...so no you can't go without navicat:ninja:
and here's you characters table...

Do not confuse newb's!
Navicat has nothing to do with L2J servers... IT'S NOT NEEDED TO RUN AN L2J SERVER. what they only need is MySQL & JDK besides the server files. you can work from MySQL console without problems.

Navicat or PHPMyAdmin are only third party software to make things easier. Which BTW, I prefer PHPMyAdmin. but that's just one's opinion...

So next time if you wanna add something express yourself correctly and do not confuse ppl who don't actually knows about it.

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do not confuse newb's!
Navicat has nothing to do with L2J servers... IT'S NOT NEEDED TO RUN AN L2J SERVER. what they only need is MySQL & JDK besides the server files. you can work from MySQL console without problems.

Navicat or PHPMyAdmin are only third party software to make things easier. Which BTW, I prefer PHPMyAdmin. but that's just one's opinion...

So next time if you wanna add something express yourself correctly and do not confuse ppl who don't actually knows about it.

Droppo.-

well my opinion is that navicat is really needed :sweatdrop. nevermind...:poster_do

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

wel i run it withouth it... anyways: how can i change it withouth that damm tools, and there the *peep* can i find it ?
or just add me on msn, im getting pissed,

griffitt_the_man@hotmail.com ( sorry no sleep makes me cranky -.- )

Upvote 0
Reaction score

first please watch what you are writing. then open the navicat and if you have add the sqls you must go to character sql andyou will see the access lvl. change it to 100.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

im total starter with this, so i dont know what sqls means, so if u dont mind and would help me very much if u could make a lil step by step explanation, if its too much asked then too bad,

sorry for what i was writing before, i appolize

Upvote 0
Back