• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Accessing sites problem

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Last week I use to be very accessible to any sites but currently now I'm having a huge problem. Because whenever I try to visit a site, The whole page isn't loaded and only a few part of the site is being shown.

Example would be speedtest, Before I use to get directly the speedtest meter. But now all I can see is just a blank gray space and the background of the site and my browser didn't even finish loading the site. Even trying to upload an image to Tinypic, The captcha doesn't appear anymore.

I am not exactly sure what could be the cause but if its my Internet then how come I can still stream and watch movies online very quick. I'm connected to a Wifi and whenever I try to check my Internet speed its precisely always 2mbps.

Any idea what could be the cause?

Back