• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Account backing up help..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ey.

Im changing my current server to a newer core and database, but when I import the accounts into the new db it's all showing the accounts and chars. But when I log into the game, no chars are there:S

All the data is there, as in all the chars and thier logins, but no char when you log in game..

My older server:
Core: Revision 3661 + ScriptDev2 Revision 44 + LOS(VMaps) + Rogue Patch + VE-VT3 + Pet Patch + Nefarius P1 + NNC_V2 win32 By Albatror
Database: Full_DB_0.6.5_rev_183(3613)_ScriptDev2 + Update Full_DB_0.6.5_Rev_183(3613) TO Rev.187(3653+)

My new server:
Core: Revision 3715 + ScriptDev2 Revision 45 + Rogue Patch + Pet Patch + VE-VT3 + Mini-Maxi BG + Announce Screen win32
Database: PS_mangos_rev5

Now i've been told that because im changing from sdb to psdb that thier not compatabile, or I need to alter something.

I really need help on this one, because I've tried everything and can't figure this out..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
nvm fixed it...

alter table `character` add column `rename` tinyint (3) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL after `stable_slots`;

there was a small update with the 3751 core which addressed this:)

Thats the line you need if you run into this issue.

Copy and paste that into notepad, save as an sql file, and import into your mangos db.

Back