• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

account create

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using CzF Season 4.5 [1.00.90] files and i cant create an account with Microsoft SQL Server Management.

when i go to memb_info and try to add memb___id and memb__pwd it says 'cannot enter any other value than null'?

please help cus i cant use mumaker (it gives error)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What kind of error does MuMaker sends to you?

I think is more easy to fix it wich trying to insert a account directly to you SQL Management.

Or trying to use another account manager, like MuEditor2.1.

I'll upload it for you.

Good Luck.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i use that prog it just does nothing when i click account create and correctly fill everything in

Upvote 0
Don Corleone
Reaction score
Well I'm pretty sure that the database is MD5, and you can't just insert some random data of course u will get null.

How about trying to create the account with Mu Account Create (MD5)? and then edit the character in MuMaker :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was trying till he start to be a butt...

By the way, probably he'll not be able to run a sort of "Mu Account Create (MD5)" or something like that. He got problems in his ODBCs Drivers, and without it, it'll unable to connect to his SQL Server to create account, whatever is the Database criptography...

I'll stop, i wish u the best luck with your problem.

If you wanted to help in anyway, you'd explain to me how to fix my ODBC drivers. But it wasn't that you stupid. MuMaker doesn't relate with ODBC, but it relates with your TPC/IP configuration of your SQL Manager. I fixed it and now I can succsesfully make accounts and run MuMaker.. (guess im not that kind of a noob).

Only problem is, that my server runs perfect (no errors or something) but when I log in my main.exe (correct serial, version and IP), I select server, try to login with my account and it says 'Your account is invalid'.

When I open my SQL Manager, and click on dbo.MEMB_INFO i see my account there with the password I typed in....

so wtf? @afghann

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now it's serious.

'Your account is invalid' show sometimes when ConnectMember is loaded.
See Serverinfo.dat from your GameServer. Sometimes it happen to be setting on.

Also, Check out JoinServer Cfg. See if is MD5 or not. And check if your MuMaker is creating accounts with same type.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now it's serious.

'Your account is invalid' show sometimes when ConnectMember is loaded.
See Serverinfo.dat from your GameServer. Sometimes it happen to be setting on.

Also, Check out JoinServer Cfg. See if is MD5 or not. And check if your MuMaker is creating accounts with same type.

it's so weird. When I create an account with username: x and password: x with MuMaker (MD5 off), but when I create an account with other usernames (MD5 off) it says account is invalid.

My server files does support MD5 but i turned it off.

This is my gameserver's servinfo.dat:
Code:
[GameServerInfo]
ServerName             = GS
ServerCode             = 0
NonPK                 = 0
PkLimitFree             = 0
ConnectMemberLoad         = 0
ChangeCharacterName         = 0
NewServer            = 1
EventOff            = 0
and joinserver
Code:
//------------------------------------------------------//
//            JoinServer Configs                //
//------------------------------------------------------//
[Configs]
UseMD5                    = 0
AutomaticDC                = 1
DupePrevent                = 5

my memb__pwd is varchar(50) at my sql server.

Upvote 0
Don Corleone
Reaction score
you just created an acc using MD5 :p, in joinserver configs, change USEMD5 = 0 to UseMD5 = 1. Put the 'WZ_MD5_MOD.dll' in C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Binn\, Go to enterprise manager and right click "MEMB_INFO" table and design. After that edit the "varchar(50) to Varbinary(16) and at last run the following in your query

Code:
exec sp_addextendedproc N'XP_MD5_CheckValue', N'WZ_MD5_MOD.dll'
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF 
GO
SET ANSI_NULLS ON 
GO

Download link for the dll :

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you just created an acc using MD5 :p, in joinserver configs, change USEMD5 = 0 to UseMD5 = 1. Put the 'WZ_MD5_MOD.dll' in C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Binn\, Go to enterprise manager and right click "MEMB_INFO" table and design. After that edit the "varchar(50) to Varbinary(16) and at last run the following in your query

Code:
exec sp_addextendedproc N'XP_MD5_CheckValue', N'WZ_MD5_MOD.dll'
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF 
GO
SET ANSI_NULLS ON 
GO
Download link for the dll :

Thank you - that solved my problem.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.