• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ACE-Pack Spoonfeed Edition - ep3 items/mobs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
try using another database or i can bak my database and send it to u..
atum2_db_1.bak - Dedicated Web Hosting Service
atum2_db_account.bak - Dedicated Web Hosting Service
these are my files i have 100% e1-e40 succes rate legending from 30-100 100%
EP3 weapons,armors,....,pandea mobs,event mobs,and some IF mobs i have some accounts on them ...doesnt matter ...for this to work u will need :
1.Omi.tex :omi.tex - Dedicated Web Hosting Service
2.Ress obj from ace online
3.Ress eff from ace online
3.From res tex u will need bigitem,item,weapon,
4.Maps from flysis..the AO maps have some bugs...i dont know why..
Hope it works this time :thumbup1:

I can't tell if they work cause I still can't get the server to start.. preserver won't get a bloody connection to the database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm i don't know why the preserver isn't connecting to databes i told u all i knew

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try using another database or i can bak my database and send it to u..
atum2_db_1.bak - Dedicated Web Hosting Service
atum2_db_account.bak - Dedicated Web Hosting Service
these are my files i have 100% e1-e40 succes rate legending from 30-100 100%
EP3 weapons,armors,....,pandea mobs,event mobs,and some IF mobs i have some accounts on them ...doesnt matter ...for this to work u will need :
1.Omi.tex :omi.tex - Dedicated Web Hosting Service
2.Ress obj from ace online
3.Ress eff from ace online
3.From res tex u will need bigitem,item,weapon,
4.Maps from flysis..the AO maps have some bugs...i dont know why..
Hope it works this time :thumbup1:

It works for me. THANKS! :)

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
This is how the armors are supposed to look like:
B-gear:
Supicioso - ACE-Pack Spoonfeed Edition - ep3 items/mobs - RaGEZONE Forums
M-gear:
A-gear:
I-gear:
Enjoy the eye candy.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It works for me. THANKS! :)

So what was your problem before then? Was it the same as mine?

@nutcrackerz My preserver cfg is exactly the same..

I think ill take a break from this and try again when theres the "One guide fits all and with WORKING instructions etc" guide posted like 5 people on this forum said they're going to post.. tried like 4 different "server packs" and each had different files and different instructions.. ugh. Preserver was still giving the same problem with all though.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry if I just necroposted this thread, but......

Those errors are most likely caused by mismatching System DSN settings in the ODBC. To fix it, you'll need to make sure those settings match the ones in the global.cfg file, or the other way around.

To make things easy, clear all entries related to the server in your System DSN list and run odbc_x64.reg, assuming you're on a 64-bit system. If you didn't edit any of the entries that were added using the .reg file, then skip this step.

After that, open your global.cfg and scroll to the bottom and edit the settings like so:
Code:
################################################################################
# Database Settings 1 - PreServer
################################################################################
    $PRE_ODBC_DSN                    atum_pre_server_dsn
    $PRE_ODBC_UID                    atum
    $PRE_ODBC_PASSWD                callweb
# Database Settings 2 - ServerGroup(IMServer, FieldServer, LogServer, NPCServer)
    $SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_DSN            atum_group_server_dsn
    $SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_UID            atum
    $SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_PASSWD        callweb
# Database Settings 3 - Log DB Server(LogServer)
    $LOG_SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_DSN            atum_group_log_server_dsn
    $LOG_SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_UID            atum
    $LOG_SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_PASSWD        callweb
# Database Settings 3 - External Authentication
    $IS_EXTERNAL_AUTHENTICATION        = FALSE
    $EXT_AUTH_ODBC_DSN                atum_external_authentication_dsn
    $EXT_AUTH_ODBC_UID                atum
    $EXT_AUTH_ODBC_PASSWD            callweb
This is so that the settings match the ones entered by the .reg file. You can also change the DSN settings to whatever you like, but make sure they match the ones in the ODBC, and that the other settings in the ODBC are correct, otherwise the server will keep complaining.:p:

Hope this helps.

Reaction score
Hey guys i tried to setup a ep2 server it was ok but the quests had some problem. So i tried getting this one working instead but i cant get the server connect to the databases. What i think might be the problem is that theres no user atum but i dunno what exactly this user is and how to make one. Anyone can help? Btw i didnt have this problem with the other server even if i set em up the same way.

Found how to solve obdc after all and how to make account. But the field server crashes when i startst loading the quests...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all I have problems to Restore the database vercion since I have sql 2008 and sql 2008 R2 can not leave a basis consistent with sql 2008 by telling me that my vercion can not restore that database I hope you help me thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all I have problems to Restore the database vercion since I have sql 2008 and sql 2008 R2 can not leave a basis consistent with sql 2008 by telling me that my vercion can not restore that database I hope you help me thanks

you must have sql 2008 R2 ver. 10.50.1600.1

Back