Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ACTA - Beginning of the End

Ball like Wall
Reaction score
Anonymous tweeted

ALERT: #ACTA Will Be Signed by the European Union and Member State Territories tomorrow - EXPECT US!

I'm so Ducking pumped for their retaliation, and scared shitless about ACTA. I want to learn more though. Anyone know anything about what's going down tomorrow? I can't find anything about the US signing it tomorrow.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What about South East Asia? I'm planning to move to the Philippines (not because of ACTA lol)

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The ACTA is an international bill. Of course the US isn't going to sign it. :p

I think the US has either signed, or agreed to sign. If I'm not mistaken they did it before the EU people?

I hope Australia doesn't either. I want to enjoy my free poop :w00t:

I thought you were Russian?

Reactions: 404
1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyway, even if ACTA manages to pass, the protest won't stop, in fact it'll get even worse.

Reaction score
Tonight thousands of people are protesting (in basically every Polish city) against signing of the ACTA treaty by polish government. Prime Minister - Donald Tusk - does not seem to care much, and says he will sign the bill anyway. There are really few voices of support for ACTA in Poland, if any. Polish news agencies are avoiding the subject or reporting far fewer number of protesters.
Below you have a list of protests taking place today (I am still updating it, as people are reporting about their cities).

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's crazy, and like I said it might be worse if they actually sign it

HAARP
Reaction score
Official European ACTA propaganda:

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The USA will not sign it, Americans protest do get violent it won't even get that far tho here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The UK has probably signed it behind the nations back. So we're probably fucked. I'd like to see anon's reaction to it though. After seeing the megaupload reaction. This should be interesting..

Reaction score
Anonymous tweeted

I'm so Ducking pumped for their retaliation, and scared shitless about ACTA. I want to learn more though. Anyone know anything about what's going down tomorrow? I can't find anything about the US signing it tomorrow.
lol all "anonymous" can do is ddos, which none really cares about.

Anyway almost the whole EU signed it yesterday.

None cares about as in who the hell cares if fbi.gov is down? Have you ever needed to access that site? Nope, same goes for every site they ddos.

And even if they actually managed to get inside their ftp, there is hardly anything confidential and deleting all the files? Who cares, there are backups every 24 hours.

Back