• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[AD] FRIENDSMU: 50xp , OPENING 16.JANUARY, RESET LIMIT SERVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Opening After 20 Minutes, Join Now

Item Shop Maximum can add 3 Excellent options (Server Without +all Items)
Reset Price: 30,000,000 * Reset

http://friendsmu.com/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server are online and we have 100+ online players on Low Server, Join Now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What happen there ?
youtube.com/watch?v=4CbeU5DQzTI
youtube.com/watch?v=uMUfQPm6PpE

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have server online 24/7, active gms online who block all hacekrs, also we have 100+ online players for now, :) good Luck and join

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Active gms?? are u kidding me?
theres no option to contact with admin (only with case about money he gonna answer U) - completly 0 gms on server, many cheaters with speedhack, discriminate other than rus and ukraine players, reported players are not punished, admin supporting guild of his friends - thats all about this server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
discriminate other than rus?
If this server is to hard for you and admin dont give you for free items or somenting like this, dont need lie, we ar not discriminate other players! we do not help anyone, if someone tell you then i help him, please give me screens and i will block he for abusing administrators!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes ofc - so go check whats going on Ur forum where u were 2 days ago o_0, i`ve seen that ppl threating other (non rus) players with kill in real live if they wont pay them 1000 euro..., they telling that U gonna give a IP of other players so they can hack him etc... opening server is not hard, gettin money from selling items is not hard too, but its hard to keeping server and player in order - and thats what u cant because u are online every 3 days... 3/4 of my guild (like 15 ppl) left server already because they wont tolerate that childish behaviour made by players who bought full items socket+exc+15 and now they think they are gods and threating and insulting other players without any reaction from Ur side... i wont post here anymore im gonna just leave this server like my guild did. On start were 120+ online and now (1 week later) is 84 online... 3 weeks and u can start new edition, gettin money from stupid kids and piss on server again... like on every crappy .lv server... bye hf with ur 14yo donators - go tolerate thier behaviour more

thats why how exping admin`s friends.... impressive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CMU8elHz4M&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
all of admin friends used speed hacx or elite. Admin dont doing anything and all is in good way. 30% of server used hax , am i thinking that it will be offline soon coz anyone interesting about this servers. Money from donate it is most important thing. Players from russia and latvia talking to us Polish players that they us most important and admin dont do anything without hacking coz they are donate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back