• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DC problem solved . Thanks admin

if u could know how its solved xD
but guys please check New spots and give us your oppinion,i'd like to say its Ducking terrible (sorry) in k2 i was not able to move fluew becose of number of mobs so hrrr.... i was waiting for real server,interesting one where is no donate and no 10000 spots where u will had 5 ways where u can lvl ML with afk,where enemy's gonna spend time to hunt u down

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if u could know how its solved xD
but guys please check New spots and give us your oppinion,i'd like to say its Ducking terrible (sorry) in k2 i was not able to move fluew becose of number of mobs so hrrr.... i was waiting for real server,interesting one where is no donate and no 10000 spots where u will had 5 ways where u can lvl ML with afk,where enemy's gonna spend time to hunt u down

Anyone else who shares the same sentiment? I'd like to hear them out now since its only 9 days til opening

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone else who shares the same sentiment? I'd like to hear them out now since its only 9 days til opening
Add 1 or 2 hot spot each map. Hot spot ( 6 or 7 mobs ) . Normal spot ( 4-5 mobs )
Hot spot will be added at warp places such as
Devias 1 worm spot (pk for farming )
Devias 3 first spot
Lost 3 first spot
Tarkan 1 have 2 gate , add 2 hot spot there
Icarus hot spot of Ice Queen for farming Loch
Kantru 1 first spot
Kantru 2 warp
Kantru 2 end
Karutan 1

Don't add spot to hunting map such as LaCleon , Crywolf , Kantru 3 , Kalima , Archeron.

If server have many busy players ( Like me ) add abut 6 spot per map - normal spot for AFK with 4~5 mobs .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Add 1 or 2 hot spot each map. Hot spot ( 6 or 7 mobs ) . Normal spot ( 4-5 mobs )
Devias 3 first spot
Lost 3 first spot
Kantru 1 first spot
Kantru 2 warp
Kantru 2 end
Karutan 1

Don't add spot to hunting map such as LaCleon , Crywolf , Kantru 3 , Kalima , Archeron.

If server have many busy players ( Like me ) add abut 6 spot per map - normal spot for AFK with 4~5 mobs .

Currently working on it.

SERVER UPDATE:

RF Formula Fixed!

To Follow:
Elemental Damage to HP ( on next update ) ---- FIXED!
Bless Buff Causes Disconnection ( on next update )
Earth Prison Stun Effect ( on next update )

Please update your clients with latest patch or download full client and run main.exe ( http://www.imureborn.com/ lemuria or international server )

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Higher maps should be like global spots. U go there mostly for hunt.
Exp maps with some stationary spots + few more with bigger/faster respawn so people can fight for them. I dont prefer this but mostly players like now go afk.

jeandra - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Number of items from Selupan correct by what items drop ;d
Socket items no sockets, Devill xbow Arch demon gloves exc no socket. Didnt pick up other things.
From Kundun 4 items now

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Higher maps should be like global spots. U go there mostly for hunt.
Exp maps with some stationary spots + few more with bigger/faster respawn so people can fight for them. I dont prefer this but mostly players like now go afk.

jeandra - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Number of items from Selupan correct by what items drop ;d
Socket items no sockets, Devill xbow Arch demon gloves exc no socket. Didnt pick up other things.
From Kundun 4 items now

Got it fixed, thank you for notifying me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Devias 3 first spot
Lost 3 first spot
Kantru 1 first spot
Kantru 2 warp
Kantru 2 end
Karutan 1

:D this number of spots are for 100 players... add 5-6 spots in every map dont forget losttower 4/5/6 u can even remove all mobs from map add 6-7 spots in map make good area of respawn in spot and everyone will be happy for sure

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:D this number of spots are for 100 players... add 5-6 spots in every map dont forget losttower 4/5/6 u can even remove all mobs from map add 6-7 spots in map make good area of respawn in spot and everyone will be happy for sure

I am still working on this. For now I added a change in configuration which makes mobs spawn faster rather than making more of them, regularly they spawn every 10 seconds after being killed which now they would spawn 1 second right after they are killed that way you can utilize spots better even with the lack of number of mobs spawning.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am still working on this. For now I added a change in configuration which makes mobs spawn faster rather than making more of them, regularly they spawn every 10 seconds after being killed which now they would spawn 1 second right after they are killed that way you can utilize spots better even with the lack of number of mobs spawning.

sounds like shenanigans,1sec respawn after kill o_O in my opinion terrible idea.better do not change respawn at all 10sec is cool just add alot spots with 4-5 mobs and higher lvl maps 6-7 mobs like k2 end k3 relics and etc but at k2 warp and lower i think 4-5 is enough

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Remove full SUMMONER skills at Elbland ( Should only left with Drain Life Parchment and Meteorite )
Add RF Sacred gloves in shop because RF skill need level 150 and 180 to learn. So from lower level we have to use Killing Blow for leveling.
Add Twisting and Evil spirit if you find it necessary . This will not ruin the game and for noob they can play easily than paying 1-2 jewels just for a basic skill . Server is x50 , not x1 .
Make low high level skills/orb drop rate so that market wont be dead.
It's good to see they selling DeathStab , Chaotic, Ice Storm for Jewels but when I see them selling Evil and Twisting Slash I just want to PK ..^^

sounds like shenanigans,1sec respawn after kill o_O in my opinion terrible idea.better do not change respawn at all 10sec is cool just add alot spots with 4-5 mobs and higher lvl maps 6-7 mobs like k2 end k3 relics and etc but at k2 warp and lower i think 4-5 is enough
Yea I agree . with this kind of setting all AGI Build will take benefit . Agi Elf for example . Badly when someone can bypass antihack they can leveling real fast .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seluapn still wrong drop
Medusa no drop
Spots fu.cked up
To low drop for this server.
Cannot bought most of the xshop items.
Some of them when i use they dont apear in inventory.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Emm at last update was everything fine had great duel dl vs rf 10\9 dl hardly menage to win,i hope at launch will be same as last patch

VIT RF still have higher dmg with 1 gloves than using 2 gloves :D

maybe its advantage xD

Back