• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[AD] RetroMU S6EP3 | Anti-DDoS | Muren Opening 09.13.2014 | Wiggle Opening 09.27.2014

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [AD] RetroMU S6EP3 | Non-Reset | Muren Opening 09.13.2014 | Wiggle Opening 09.27.

Grand opening is less than 27 hours left...

REMOVED

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [AD] RetroMU S6EP3 | Non-Reset | Muren Opening 09.13.2014 | Wiggle Opening 09.27.

if 15x is nonrr why 75 is also nonrr? personally i like 50-100x xp sv with rr,and with that kind of config the sv would rock,anyway im going to play it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Would most of you will be happy if we make our Muren (75x) realm a rebirth based server?

Additions:
- Keep stats
- No bonus level up points per rebirth
- 100 ePoints reward / rebirth HOT! + 10 ePoints every 60 mins. of online time.
- Arena 2 will have mobs (low to high level mobs)
- Grand Rebirth rewards (Full Set, Weapons, Wings...)

These will be implemented to Muren realm if we see you want this additions. We still have 22 hours left before the grand opening.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

from what lvl are sum/rd/dl/mg?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

from what lvl are sum/rd/dl/mg?

MG and DL: GMO existing character level requirement
Summoner and RF: You need to purchase character card (500 EP for Summoner and 1000 EP for RF)

You can gain ePoints (EP) every 60 mins., and rebirth (if and when implemented).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is test serv for now?Do you del all characters?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is test serv for now?Do you del all characters?

This is not a test server. Grand opening is less than 20 hours from now. We don't delete anything here, sir :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Would most of you will be happy if we make our Muren (75x) realm a rebirth based server?

Additions:
- Keep stats
- No bonus level up points per rebirth
- 100 ePoints reward / rebirth HOT! + 10 ePoints every 60 mins. of online time.
- Arena 2 will have mobs (low to high level mobs)
- Grand Rebirth rewards (Full Set, Weapons, Wings...)

These will be implemented to Muren realm if we see you want this additions. We still have 22 hours left before the grand opening.
Great. It will be still non-rr-like because max stats is about 2k~3k . And after rr we can pt with new members and leveling with them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

agree,nice solution:)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

This is not a test server. Grand opening is less than 20 hours from now. We don't delete anything here, sir :)
So what is the different between Closed beta testing and Grand Opening ? o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

We updated our Muren realm server information, you may read the full news here http://muren.retromu.com/news/X/.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why sum and rf need so much ecoins?oO Can y add them form some lvl?For ex sum 200 rf 250 etc?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why sum and rf need so much ecoins?oO Can y add them form some lvl?For ex sum 200 rf 250 etc?

Those are special classes. You can buy those classes if you save your ePoints reward very rebirth.

We are now adding spots in Arena 2.

Sneak peak

REMOVED

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Those are special classes. You can buy those classes if you save your ePoints reward very rebirth.

We are now adding spots in Arena 2.

Sneak peak
Can you answer me what is the different between Beta test and Grand Opening if you don't delete char before Grand Opening ???
And what level needed for REBIRTH ??
+If rebirth level 600 so after rebirth 200 Master level remain or disappear ??
+If rebirth level 400 so whats the point of doing ML ?
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you answer me what is the different between Beta test and Grand Opening if you don't delete char before Grand Opening ???
And what level needed for REBIRTH ??
+If rebirth level 600 so after rebirth 200 Master level remain or disappear ??
+If rebirth level 400 so whats the point of doing ML ?
Thanks

- Oh I see, you are referring to the characters that were created during our testing day? No we don't delete them, they didn't even obtain any exc. nor rare items. And they played at 15x EXP before.
- Rebirth level is 400 normal level as always (ML doesn't count as level, it is Mastery).
- Your ML will still remain, only your normal level will be reset.
- Point of ML is for Master Skill Tree, and you cannot wear 3rd level wings if you are not ML.

I hope I make things clear here. See ya on the grand opening...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

- They didn't even obtain any exc. nor rare items. And they played at 15x EXP before.
So If you delete char and everyone have the same start , leveling together on the Grand Opening it will be great.
No one will care if you delete their char before Grand Opening because they don't have any rare items :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So If you delete char and everyone have the same start , leveling together on the Grand Opening it will be great.
No one will care if you delete their char before Grand Opening because they don't have any rare items :p:

Well see. I hope owners of existing characters will not get angry to us :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Beta testers accounts wont get ePoints? As you deleted our chars,
I think you could give maybe 300 to each account of testers... :(

About SUM and RF:
I think even being "special chars" wouldn't take more than 1 or max 2 days to people create it, it is already a disvantage about lvl, and stuff like that.

About "Rebirth":
I didn't fully understand that, but one thing i say: NO EDITED ITEMS. One serious mu server can't have any editem items
Maybe ePoints rewards or jewels is fine.
And i don't see a reason to create rebirth. I think or you let it non-reset 400+ML ( better ), or you add resets like lvl 400, stats clear + 200 pts each reset, max 10 rr and maybe progressive.

How is jewel drops? Like 15/1000 chaos, 12/1000 soul, 10/1000 bless, 7/1000 life, 5/1000 creation. ( ? ) Somehting like that? Or what?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Beta testers accounts wont get ePoints? As you deleted our chars,
I think you could give maybe 300 to each account of testers... :(

About SUM and RF:
I think even being "special chars" wouldn't take more than 1 or max 2 days to people create it, it is already a disvantage about lvl, and stuff like that.

About "Rebirth":
I didn't fully understand that, but one thing i say: NO EDITED ITEMS. One serious mu server can't have any editem items
Maybe ePoints rewards or jewels is fine.
And i don't see a reason to create rebirth. I think or you let it non-reset 400+ML ( better ), or you add resets like lvl 400, stats clear + 200 pts each reset, max 10 rr and maybe progressive.

How is jewel drops? Like 15/1000 chaos, 12/1000 soul, 10/1000 bless, 7/1000 life, 5/1000 creation. ( ? ) Somehting like that? Or what?

So people that will play late will be a disadvantage also? We don't find a reason why it is important to you that every character will be leveling together at start. Some players play the next days or weeks. So playing in GMO today is a disadvantage to you?

Rebirth:
We didn't mention edited items here. Our MuEngine server files has automated rewarding for grand rebirth.

Grand Rebirth System
Rewards will be automatically chosen from the list we configured. You cannot get the same reward on your next grand rebirth, reward is by class.

Example:
First grand rebirth: Excellent Dragon Set+13+Luck+28+HP+DD
Second grand rebirth: Storm Wing+13+Luck+28+Ignore

We created the rebirth system for our Muren realm as our Wiggle realm is not a rebirth based server. Nonsense creating two non rebirth servers, right?

We will not give any rate from our rare item drop rate list. But here's a clue;

1 bless = 2 souls
1 bless = 10 chaos
1 bless = 10 creations
3 bless = 1 JOLs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Vash please change the Grand Rebirth reward list. You are just trying to make the game more imbalance . In my opinions set+0+luck+DD+HP is good enough, you have to hunt for jewels and upgrade it. And max JOL opt should be +16 maximum.

Back