Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

add bag in NPC?

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
StaticNpc.bin:
203Tasartia345300443003300
Map#Job TypeNPC NameUnique IDX-CoordinatesZ-Coordinatesfloatbyte
Note: the float and byte seem to be unused in the client and server, so I don't know.

Lets take our lovely merchant found in alker harbor. Its pretty easy to understand what you need to do to make it a merchant. Just change the job type to 3 for your npc and it should be a merchant.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok this would help some one change a npc to a shop npc but what if like me some one wants to add more pages to a npc
more bags/pages/tabs what ever anyone wants to call it
im wanting to change a shop npc from having only 3 page tabs to have 4 or 5 or more page tabs

reason is im making a custom item mall npc in alker gate {Original Luna [classic] probably would apply to Plus as well}
im sure its must be in the bin files for npc or dealitem but im not sure what to change to what or what to add to give a npc more pages

[if i figure this out before any one replys with a answer then i will post here with how i did it if i get it worked out]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i figured it out of how to get 6 pages on shop npc's
it is the npc shop bin in the client in the folder Data\Interface\Windows
there is a hint in it for a 4th page but it is commented out an the settings are wrong but can be easily fixed
to get 6 pages [aka bags] you just add more page tab codes an change total page from 4 to 6

but for people who get confused easily by the coding i will post my bin file which is set to 6 pages and all comments translated to English
just remember the bin file is for original Luna {not for plus} but might can be used as a guide for plus

npc with 6 pages - add bag in NPC? - RaGEZONE Forums ←←NPC Shops with 6 Page Tabs

View attachment NPCShop_bin.rar

sorry for double post but this info should answer the question of this thread and help others

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back