• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

add bag in NPC?

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
StaticNpc.bin:
203Tasartia345300443003300
Map#Job TypeNPC NameUnique IDX-CoordinatesZ-Coordinatesfloatbyte
Note: the float and byte seem to be unused in the client and server, so I don't know.

Lets take our lovely merchant found in alker harbor. Its pretty easy to understand what you need to do to make it a merchant. Just change the job type to 3 for your npc and it should be a merchant.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok this would help some one change a npc to a shop npc but what if like me some one wants to add more pages to a npc
more bags/pages/tabs what ever anyone wants to call it
im wanting to change a shop npc from having only 3 page tabs to have 4 or 5 or more page tabs

reason is im making a custom item mall npc in alker gate {Original Luna [classic] probably would apply to Plus as well}
im sure its must be in the bin files for npc or dealitem but im not sure what to change to what or what to add to give a npc more pages

[if i figure this out before any one replys with a answer then i will post here with how i did it if i get it worked out]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i figured it out of how to get 6 pages on shop npc's
it is the npc shop bin in the client in the folder Data\Interface\Windows
there is a hint in it for a 4th page but it is commented out an the settings are wrong but can be easily fixed
to get 6 pages [aka bags] you just add more page tab codes an change total page from 4 to 6

but for people who get confused easily by the coding i will post my bin file which is set to 6 pages and all comments translated to English
just remember the bin file is for original Luna {not for plus} but might can be used as a guide for plus

npc with 6 pages - add bag in NPC? - RaGEZONE Forums ←←NPC Shops with 6 Page Tabs

View attachment NPCShop_bin.rar

sorry for double post but this info should answer the question of this thread and help others

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back