• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Add item cabal.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can help me how to add equipment to the game? For example, add Archirium, palladium, ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Files:
Client:

Need (wo)manXY
cabal_msg.enc = Text/Description
item.enc = Adding Equipment items
data.enc = Setting up visual effect of armor
cabal.enc = Setting up Equipment and +15 effect

Server:
item.scp
seteffect.scp

Here on ragezone are several Tutorials, just use search-function (adding item ex. costume = good one)

Greets

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Files:
Client:

Need (wo)manXY
cabal_msg.enc = Text/Description
item.enc = Adding Equipment items
data.enc = Setting up visual effect of armor
cabal.enc = Setting up Equipment and +15 effect

Server:
item.scp
seteffect.scp

Here on ragezone are several Tutorials, just use search-function (adding item ex. costume = good one)

Greets

do you have video tutorials? I saw the data.enc but still did not understand how it worked.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe I will create one in future, but not sure. Try to use exisiting Text-Tutorials :)
data.enc = Visuals of Boots/Main armor/Gloves/Head/.. Just look and try to understand existing data.
Only thing you have to know is setting data-number at top correct after adding something.

Good Luck!

Upvote 0
Back