• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Add-On]Staff Tools 1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Staff Tools 1.0

Nice ~~

Three methods are help GM check out status, really. Thank you. :thumbup:

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Just a Small mistake you did there, Just so that People dont have to wonder "Why am i getting this red line?"

PHP:
    public int getSetupId(byte slot) {
        MapleInventory setup = .getInventory(MapleInventoryType.SETUP);
        return setup.getItem(slot).getItemId();
    }

Replace that to:

PHP:
        MapleInventory setup = getInventory(MapleInventoryType.SETUP);
    }

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just a Small mistake you did there, Just so that People dont have to wonder "Why am i getting this red line?"

PHP:
        MapleInventory setup = .getInventory(MapleInventoryType.SETUP);
    }

Replace that to:

PHP:
        MapleInventory setup = getInventory(MapleInventoryType.SETUP);
    }

Thanks. Sorry about that, I left that dot there by accident because it was a NPCConversationManager function previously.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks, this is some really good work. I've already implemented your first NPC into my server and it's working great. I went ahead and made it so I could view equipped items as well (copy pasta + change equip to equipped in InventoryType). Deleting from equipped it a bit sketchy, I'll probably make it unequip the item then delete it, but for now viewing is all I need. Also I'm probably going to make it so if you select an equip, it will show the stats in the window that displays the item quantity.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks, this is some really good work. I've already implemented your first NPC into my server and it's working great. I went ahead and made it so I could view equipped items as well (copy pasta + change equip to equipped in InventoryType). Deleting from equipped it a bit sketchy, I'll probably make it unequip the item then delete it, but for now viewing is all I need. Also I'm probably going to make it so if you select an equip, it will show the stats in the window that displays the item quantity.

Great idea! I'll add that option to it right now. Will update the thread with it once it's tested and working on my server.

I don't think it should be so much of an issue for deleting equipped items, since it deletes by id not slot byte. Though it used to, that's why equip quantity is just "+= 1", thanks for reminding me; changed it.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Great release. Lots of effort was put in, and it's something that I haven't seen before. Props.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

shouldnt it be
Code:
EquipList(cm.getClient()));

instead of
Code:
EquipList(cm.getC()));
?

It's the same thing. Some sources have getClient() some have getC() and most have both. No one has posted an issue about it, so I'm not really worrying.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not that huge on the third one, but I really like the first two, and I'm not finding any problems with them.

Really cool ideas with really good execution. I like them a lot :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These NPCs are like awesome though. You'll have to teach me more so I can do stuff like this. :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Amazing Tools =)

im using them

but i had to change

getC();

to

getClient();

Btw i was wondering if i can make the spy npc show stats of the equips

Last edited:
Status