• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Add weapons and send them to the warehouse without displaying them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
捕获.PNG - Add weapons and send them to the warehouse without displaying them - RaGEZONE Forums
捕获2.PNG - Add weapons and send them to the warehouse without displaying them - RaGEZONE Forums
The server and client have been modified RB001\TABLE\ITEM.CFT Database data table CF_ITEM_INFO Also added relevant data
Sent to the warehouse but not visible

The server and client REZ are consistent
May I ask how to solve this

捕获.PNG - Add weapons and send them to the warehouse without displaying them - RaGEZONE Forums
捕获2.PNG - Add weapons and send them to the warehouse without displaying them - RaGEZONE Forums
The server and client have been modified RB001\TABLE\ITEM.CFT Database data table CF_ITEM_INFO Also added relevant data
Sent to the warehouse but not visible

The server and client REZ are consistent
May I ask how to solve this
Help someone for help

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When adding gun data, you need to make sure that your rez has corresponding module files.
Can display normally on someone else's server
I will unlock the REZ file

ITEM.CFT untie After obtaining gun data

Replace all REZ files on the server and client

But it still cannot be displayed and used normally

When adding gun data, you need to make sure that your rez has corresponding module files.
Utilize someone else's client and transfer the data in the REZ file Joining to the database is also unusable

Back