• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Adding Clan Rejoin Delay

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to add the delay in rejoining clans to the Sandurr Clan Script 2.0 released by Shagpub . Currently there is no delay in the Clan Script, so I want to enable it so that there is a few days delay. So any help with this is much appreciated. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh? Can you give more detail on what exactly am I looking for in ClanInsertClanWon.asp as that is what I am unsure of. In Gregg's clanscript, he had a one asp just for adding delay in rejoining clans. So I have been looking for something similar in Sandurr's version as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, does no one have the particular reference in ClanInsertClanWon.asp that regulates the delay in rejoining clans?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There isn't one at present, you would have to implement it.

lelejau says rewrite the entire thing... maybe. If you make a note (or maybe the clan system already does) of when a player last parts from a Clan, perform date comparison to "now" and if it's less than a few days don't continue the rest of the script. If you made a note of "which clan" they left, you could increase the delay (number of days different from "now") to rejoin the same Clan... since most people will quit one Clan only with the intention of joining a new Clan.

If you want to stop people hopping between two or three Clans on a regular basis, you would have to keep a log of all their Clan joins and parts, and run through them all "SELECT LAST FROM log WHERE player = thisplayer AND clan = thisclan" or something. (someone fix my SQL, I CBA XD)

Last edited:
Back