• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Adding effect to fashion

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hiya!

I recently have become a small time graph designer and I wanted to do some edits to fashion where
I would add effects.
I saw somethings on the internets but none of it really go to me
or i just cant understand simple english

anyway

Could someone provide me with guide and links to programs I would have to use in order
to add gfx to a fashion ( not weapon but simple fashion ) thank you!!! kiss kiss on the forehead

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Find 武侠女.ecm in model.pck,should be here(Models\Players\形象\武侠女\躯干\武侠女.smd),this is ecm file for one class.You need to edit 12(for 1.5.3).
At the end of .ecm file,there are scripted lines in base64.If you decode them,you will get something like:
faaakboi - Adding effect to fashion - RaGEZONE Forums

,there is ID of armor(fashion) in [].Then encode and save.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Find 武侠女.ecm in model.pck,should be here(Models\Players\形象\武侠女\躯干\武侠女.smd),this is ecm file for one class.You need to edit 12(for 1.5.3).
At the end of .ecm file,there are scripted lines in base64.If you decode them,you will get something like:
faaakboi - Adding effect to fashion - RaGEZONE Forums

,there is ID of armor(fashion) in [].Then encode and save.

hey luka i know its been a while but forgot to reply to this cos got excited with it all. thanks so much this has worked at first i was confused but i manged to figure what you meant. thank you!

Upvote 0
Back