Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adding Golden Archer to 97d +99 - 100% Works

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Adding Golden Archer to 97d +99 - 100% Works

The translation isnt bad but not so good to

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it gives me an error that gameserver cant find this monster (npc)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i try to make it work on Season 4 1.05 and not do anyting, the npc just stay quiet:S

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Can i change the item? I don't like rena ^^!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Golden Archer Ranking in MuWEb ? Any ideas how we do? Anyone have this code for muweb?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Eu am facut tot cum in FAQ dari cind eu apas pe button la archer el nu face nica, Stone stai mai departe in inventor....=( server version 0.97d+99b items....ce trebu sa face? ajutati va-rog... scuzati pentru limba mea romania i am not romanian.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Golden Archer Ranking in MuWEb ? Any ideas how we do? Anyone have this code for muweb?

i have this script ;] :tongue:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I know its an old topic, but could some1 post the ranking script?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

is no working in 97j+ds

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Release please monster.txt (not monstersetbase.txt) string, because GameServer couldn't find monster atribute.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in my cease i cant use this code, it says successfull but its not, so i look at the code my MU2003_EVENT_SERVER its different than the one u explain about 1. its called EventServer.exe and database MuEvent. i use s3e2 files i also didnt had that part in my commonserver
BoxOfGoldDropRate = 6; [20/100 = 20%]
ItemDropRateForBoxOfGold = 80; rate drop elements [50/100 = 50%]
EventChipDropRateForBoxOfGold = 0; percentage drop Rena [90/100 = 90%]
when i click on archer it doesnt do anything, i did all u wrote,
if someone could tell me how could i fix it and set specific drop from it for example jewel of life that would be great, i seen in some 1.02 c releases that they already build that option in separate file they can set how many ren you need for drop and what will be the drop, so if someone can help me set it this way i would be really thankful

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in my cease i cant use this code, it says successfull but its not, so i look at the code my MU2003_EVENT_SERVER its different than the one u explain about 1. its called EventServer.exe and database MuEvent. i use s3e2 files i also didnt had that part in my commonserver
when i click on archer it doesnt do anything, i did all u wrote,
if someone could tell me how could i fix it and set specific drop from it for example jewel of life that would be great, i seen in some 1.02 c releases that they already build that option in separate file they can set how many ren you need for drop and what will be the drop, so if someone can help me set it this way i would be really thankful

I have the same problem, does anybody know how to fix the golden archer in season 3 episode 2?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the ID of the Stones, I'm trying to put them to the drop box +5 and I need to know what your ID.

grateful.

Back