Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adding new ^ Colours to the client (ASM)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@Jacob - Because I don't know how ;P. If you could reply with a small example of how, I'd appreciate it.

@Kochon - I haven't blocked you o.o. I'm not always on MSN :p

@x1 - Okies :p

@ManyBlackPpl - Glad it worked. As for adding some lower than 30, you can look above the CMP CL for another one. It should be CMP CL,30. If you change that to... CMP CL,21, it would work from that code.

Alternatively you could JMP out there and make multiple CMPs to only allow !, 0-9, A-Z. Requires a tiny bit more work.

Also, I'll add the table now :p.

Thanks to everyone else!

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fuckin' wes! You blocked me on msn or what? where are you? I'm back in the business!

Nice tutorial by the way !

Nah, I just don't use MSN alot anymore. (I'm too lazy to turn it online xD) This is another great tut by the great Aristrum :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So everything from CL is already copied into EAX which would make sense for him to compare to EAX instead of CL.

Probably because CL is still needed prior to the code change, movzx does just that, move zero extends just zero extends the register, thus clearing the other 16 bits in EAX.

My 2 cents :3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Having trouble doing this can anyone help?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still can't seem to get it can anyone help me? :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
after following everything very carefully, I enter the game normally but after selecting the character, the game closes. (crashed) = X help me please.

RageZone GunZ | Ex-Owner
Reaction score
Ah thank you, as long as you have basic knowledge this should be simple. Gonna see extra colors added to ragezone gunz >.<

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hahaha I've managed to get this problem: D just got a problem now I can add color with FF one example: MOV EAX, FF808080.... at the beginning plus the remaining working 100%

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Go to the 2007 addresses and find a similar section in whatever runnable you're using. It should be pretty simple.

Back