• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Adding new content

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just started playing with the Allods 4.0 files, and I did manage to start the server (locally) and play, including the billing and item shop servers.

For the past two days I've been trying to create a new spell, more specifically a mount spell for the JetPack mount. But I couldn't do it. I managed to add one of the spells from a different mount, but I couldn't create a new spell.

Does anyone know if it's even possible to add new content to the game, like spells/items? Or it involves changing the client somehow?

I've also been able to modify the speed of a mount, but in-game it still shows the old speed (even if it moves at the new speed). Is it possible to also change the values displayed in-game?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For creating a new spell u have to edit the client (not only the server), something that I did not see anyone doing it, because for that, u need to:
1-undestand the fileformat on the client, a lot of reverse engineering. (hard)
2-Try to recompile the client or remove the launcher protection, (some servers did that)
--
My suggestion is, try to edit a spell that u almost never use, remove from the original location and add to your new mount. Usually works. I do a lot of this with items, found some old never used item and edit it to do something cool.

Anyway good luck.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I thought so. I did that, edited some other spell and it worked. But in-game, even if the spell did what I wanted it to do, it still showed info from the old spell, like the caster conditions. I guess in order to change those, it also needs editing the client files.

Back