Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Addon.dll for main 1.03Y JPN (or any main)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We can use RMST with 1.03Y? but this main is for season 5 and rmst is season 4.6 =/ ... are you sure i can use 1.03y main?

Use RMST Tornado files, work fine for testing, except session 5 options.I use an repack of Insomina source, rebuild by me.

CodeBlocks, can you update your DLL and add Chatwnd + Monster HP bar? Would be awesome for your development :p

Please don't tell me to do this myself coz i can't, i just lack the knowledge

Monster HP bar need server side addon, and about chatwnd i can not figure out what exactly is good for...

Can you set this for 1.07V+ I can search for all offsets you need, (less items offsets, because on this version don't work)

I guess, but this is just an development, not the final product, so it not 100% ready....

Mulegend: It would be possible for you to help me find the offset called: "SkyHook" for main.exe of version 1.03k (Jpn)? (The right offset, not the left: chris05) for the sky source code.

PS: The ones I find are the same as found: aHelper, but when compiling the code + all external dependencies for OpenGL functions for... the sky does not work persists.

//Sky Offsets 1.03k
TSkyHook SkyHook = (TSkyHook) 0x00601764; ---> Okay this offset?
TBlend Blend = (TBlend) 0x005F3BD0;
TUnBlend UnBlend = (TUnBlend) 0x005F3B51;
int *MainState = (int*) 0x008D6F7C;
int *Map = (int*) 0x005E9409;
I did test your source with 3d, sky and minimap, but the sky offsets are wrong, when i have some free time i will start working again on the main, and try to add more customs.
About sky, if i do not have the right offsets, the sky will not work, your offsets are wrong, and search them in other versions have no point.I will try to find the right offsets and if i manage to find them, i will post an guide.
The original source release here, and fix by MuLegend, have the original offsets, but i do not know for what main version is.

Thank you all, and when i get some free time i will update the code...Remember i am not an pro coder, so my knowledge are not that advance.

Any ideas, suggestions, critics, src, advice, help are welcome.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Chatwnd function is very useful in these new versions, it separate the players texts from server texts..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
mauro07,

You said: "Mulegend: It would be possible for you to help me find the offset called: "SkyHook" for main.exe of version 1.03k (Jpn)? (The right offset, not the left: chris05) for the sky source code."

1 - I never post some offsets of any version JPN, because I work only Kor version...

2 - I posted some offsets and they work for me...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
mauro07,

You said: "Mulegend: It would be possible for you to help me find the offset called: "SkyHook" for main.exe of version 1.03k (Jpn)? (The right offset, not the left: chris05) for the sky source code."

1 - I never post some offsets of any version JPN, because I work only Kor version...

2 - I posted some offsets and they work for me...
chris don't bother to explain to him anything pay attention this guy always asking for help he doesn't know to do poop :thumbdown:

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Monste HP BAR 1.03k offsets:

#define MU_DRAW_INTERFACE 0x00739CB5
#define MU_DRAWGUI 0x006FBD23
#define MU_CREATE_COLOR 0x004109C0
#define MU_DRAW_BUTTON 0x006FBE13
#define MU_DRAW_COLORED_BUTTON 0x006FBED6

#define MU_CDC_GET_THIS_POINTER 0x0041EB98
#define MU_CDC_TABBEDTEXTOUT 0x0041EE57
#define MU_CDC_SETTEXTCOLOR 0x0041ED68

#define MU_PROTOCOL_CORE 0x0063FDD0

Works good!

Reaction score
Here I leave 2 very interesting things... the source code for functional CAMERA+SKY, but with a little bug that needs to be fixed and functional 1.03k jpn offsets.

ps: My intension to raise this code done by vcorp and arranged by: MuLegend and Genilson17, is that together we can make a better community.. more solidarity, sorry if I said before that would bring it up.. Sorry about that was wrong. and also friends need your help to fix the bug that has this code, the part of the sky left without texturing.

Credits: vcorp, Alpg, MuLegend, Genilson17 and some others who do not remember at this time.

ps 2: The credits for me on this would be the following:

//0.99B+ (CHS) [TESTED] but, the sky code must be reformulated (Old Main)

SkyHook = 005C7BD5;
Display = 00543DE0;
MainState = 00610660;
Map = 006081C0;
Blend = 005B13C0;
UnBlend = 005B1340;

//1.02c (ENG) -> [TESTED] but with error of black square in some casses.

SkyHook = 005E9210;
Display = 006B390F;
MainState = 007B5658;
Map = 007A4DC0;
Blend = 0069A8A9;
UnBlend = 0069A82A;

//1.07h (KOR) -> [NOT TESTED]

SkyHook = 0059C790;
Display = 0061FE8E;
MainState = 0091BBFC;
Map = 00907F3C;
Blend = 006122A0;
UnBlend = 00612221;

but not if .. should give me credit, I did some research that's only, but hey who does not like to tell me and I take the credit. :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here I leave 2 very interesting things... the source code for functional CAMERA+SKY, but with a little bug that needs to be fixed and functional 1.03k jpn offsets.

ps: My intension to raise this code done by vcorp and arranged by: MuLegend and Genilson17, is that together we can make a better community.. more solidarity, sorry if I said before that would bring it up.. Sorry about that was wrong. and also friends need your help to fix the bug that has this code, the part of the sky left without texturing.

Credits: vcorp, Alpg, MuLegend, Genilson17 and some others who do not remember at this time.

ps 2: The credits for me on this would be the following:

but not if .. should give me credit, I did some research that's only, but hey who does not like to tell me and I take the credit. :)

finally can say that you left the dark world of much help to ask congratulations ^^

Reaction score
look in 0.99B + (as clarified in the previous post), we must reformulate the code, that is a main old school and not working properly, you also need to put a 3d camera too.

What would be really spectacular... is to fix the black square error is seen in front of the character and rotating with the rotation of the camera, anyone have any idea how to fix this bug?

Look this:

CodeBlocks - Addon.dll for main 1.03Y JPN (or any main) - RaGEZONE Forums

CodeBlocks - Addon.dll for main 1.03Y JPN (or any main) - RaGEZONE Forums

PS: To me it seems this bug or problem has to do with this part of code:
Code:
void GetCamCoords(double* x_cam, double* y_cam, double* z_cam)
{
double m[16];
glGetDoublev(GL_MODELVIEW_MATRIX, m);
*x_cam = -m[12] * m[0] - m[13] * m[1] - m[14] * m[2];
[COLOR="Red"]*y_cam = -m[12] * m[4] - m[13] * m[5] - m[14] * m[6];[/COLOR]
*z_cam = -m[12] * m[8] - m[13] * m[9] - m[14] * m[10];
}

that is where the coordinates are taken from the camera to put pictures of the sky. :/:

zemattana: can you help solve this bug?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The reason for asking for help... was that they had the don't knowledge to do things on my own, but hey you learn to study and practice :)

every time i learn guides like
and

:) Learn, Test before ask

Great joob with compare offsets in another mains

Reaction score
Thanks for the links of the pages and good MuLegend you, me and everyone we know is not much to do Research's. :X

PS: Not much to say... I get to try to fix the problem with all the tools I have at hand.

PS 2: In this coords exctly SKY func 100% (1.02c Main):

9KW2V - Addon.dll for main 1.03Y JPN (or any main) - RaGEZONE Forums

c3wkI - Addon.dll for main 1.03Y JPN (or any main) - RaGEZONE Forums

BULZE - Addon.dll for main 1.03Y JPN (or any main) - RaGEZONE Forums

HSmDT - Addon.dll for main 1.03Y JPN (or any main) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Please need patch sky for it main. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, remembered - would be cool add "Monster HP Bar (by mirraseq & Dudi)" and " " :mellow:

P.S.: In Chatwd offsets for 1.03.27 JPN

- Offsets for 1.03.11 (Thanks DeadMan)
Code:
const int GetDisplayMsgType = 0x6F7FE0;  
const int SetDisplayMsgType = 0x6F7F95;

const int ShowChatMsgs = 0x6F5584;

const int ShowChatMsgsCall_Hook = 0x6F7927;

const int NewCall = 0x8510BA;

const int FixSysMsg1_Hook = 0x6F60AC;      
const int FixSysMsg1_FALSE = FixSysMsg1_Hook+5; 
const int FixSysMsg1_TRUE = 0x6F6165;

const int FixSysMsg2_Hook = 0x6F63B3;
const int FixSysMsg2_FALSE = FixSysMsg2_Hook+5; 
const int FixSysMsg2_TRUE = 0x6F64B6;

const int FixSysMsg3_Hook = 0x6F6715;
const int FixSysMsg3_FALSE = FixSysMsg3_Hook+5; 
const int FixSysMsg3_TRUE = 0x6F67DA;

You have the full project of ChatWND? or other one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back