• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Admin client crashes server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can connect and play just fine using standard game.exe but if i use jpclient_A.exe just after typing acc name and pass and clicking to connect server shut down :/
Any idea how to fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well,

make sure you have the right hotuk (not the server hotuk, the admin client one) that comes with the admin client.exe and put it on the pristontale folder, not the server one.

if you already done that, check on the server hotuk if you'v seted your self as a admin - ip/id

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bah, what a small stupid mistake. In hotuk.ini the admin ip line was set as a note with // ;P
Thanks for help.
I have another question. When im connecting to server it always takes around 30sec connecting and fail, after that when i repeat connecting it get in in few seconds. Is it normal or can i fix it?

Back