Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adolf Hitler Taken From Parents By Police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i friend told me about this a while back. It's kinda crazy. I'd just like to ask. what was the motivation behind it

Reaction score
Sure would be some darn awkward history lessons.

"So, today we're going to learn about Adolf Hitler and how he killed millions of jews!"

"Holy poop guys, I swear I didn't do it! I swear!"

Reaction score
You do realize if Germany didn't fall then the entire world would be under German rule right...

I Really hope you didnt mean the way you wrote :p

Cos well there were and they are worse things than to actually be ruled by german +-50-60 years ago.

ps - Take what i'm gonna say as a joke :p

Well if Germany had won the war , we would have Japanese games and sex globally instead of japan only :p , we would be pontual and accurate like the germans and we wouldnt have any problems with Palestinian , Israel and Iran

-----------------

Every Century we have always a smart butt its always like that , the thingie about world wars is really due to the massive use of inventions that short the comunication between people ( its hard to explain ) but computers ( now ) Telephones , Telegraphs , makes the news fly faster , but look to Europe since the start and see the wars and empires we had ( The US doesnt count since well his history is only like 200 years and its made from Europeans that went away or were ordered to go there to "populate" ( More or less like Aussie being the British Scum Prision ) )

Reaction score
Germany was fucked over by the first world war, Jews were a scape goat for the German people to blame their problems on. Granted it went too far by just killing them, but the country owed so much money to Jewish banks no wonder they hated them. If you back someone into a corner with no real hope for escape, they will go crazy and do anything they can to escape.

Also, history is written by the victor. I'm sure they had their reasons for going to war just like we have reasons for the current wars. People don't fight wars if they know they are wrong, they live and died for the country just like everyone else in the war.

Hitler wasn't the only reason for the war. Frankly it pisses me off when people blame him for everything like he single handedly caused it all. We all are influenced by others, he wouldn't have been able to do it all on his own without thousands of peoples support. When you run a country you do what is best for the country, even if it's an immoral thing. That's why we have army's.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OMGZ A TERRIBLE THING HAPPENED IN HISTORY, AND DECADES LATER SOME PARENTS NAMED THEIR KIDS IN RELATION TO THAT HISTORY... IT EFFECTS ME!

@ vannaroth
So then, do you intend to march on pro-Communist families on the basis that you disagree with the way they think, and what they believe in? Or perhaps you have a soft spot for old school Monarchies, and will march upon those who believe in Democracy, and take their children, simply for the fact that you dislike what they are being taught by their parents?

Vannaroth... are you a closet-case mini-tyrant?
*opens arms*
It's okay! We can get through this! Go to AA meetings, they are close enough to help you out with your addiction to cruelty!

what the duck is this post

Reaction score

You've read it correctly, they finally took Adolf Hitler away from his parents. Personally I feel relieved. Those parents really have issues. Plus they say that with the new president it's time for change and that people should accept the name. I'm sure a black president thinks Hitler was a cool guy...

thats just racism, i think obama is good

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because a person named their daughter Adolf Hitler doesnt give people to asume their bad people nor infact take their child away.
I Totally Agree With This! And those Jews That Posted Here Stfu
you guys doesn't even know the story behind hitler and why he did this
gtfo of here! You Guys Are Doing the same To Palestina! The Jews Deserved to die
I Really Would Enjoy if hitler were still alive its entertaining for me to see the jews die!
"Cause They Get Entertained When They Kill palestinians".

Reaction score
gtfo of here! You Guys Are Doing the same To Palestina! The Jews Deserved to die
I Really Would Enjoy if hitler were still alive its entertaining for me to see the jews die!
You lost a fight to a Jew?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably, No. Why Are u Asking that?

Would probably beat the jew if i had fight with one.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

user banned for racism

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Because a person named their daughter Adolf Hitler doesnt give people to asume their bad people nor infact take their child away.

True that and in my first post I'll stick with they're right saying a name is a name. But can any of you imagine this kid having a fair chance in life going through it with that name? I don't quite think hell be mr. popular (probably will be bullied) and applying for a job well, I don't think many big companys (owned by jew especially) will take a second look at his application. I agree with both sides of this in a way but it aint at all fair on the kids behalf imo.

Wow you sure did well taking his post out of context to back up your racism! Seriously why should a whole race die? Give me a serious answer to this because I can't respond to this and I'm sure others can't either.

Probably, No. Why Are u Asking that?

Would probably beat the jew if i had fight with one.

Once again you prove yourself to be a total and utter arsehole. Go out into the streets and say that, I hope you get the poop beaten out of you IRL by one soon, just to knock some sense into you ;-).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First Off....Outside here there is no Jews only my Friends! And i live in sweden! Here in sweden there is muslims that does hate jews and they live in my street! those are my friends ;P And plus I Would Kinda say theres no jews here in sweden.

Let me Explain why i want them to die.
Cause they want us to die. (Palestinians)

Simple answer.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
not all Jews are Israelis, and not all Israelis want Palestinians to die, you stupid duck.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Germany was fucked over by the first world war, Jews were a scape goat for the German people to blame their problems on. Granted it went too far by just killing them, but the country owed so much money to Jewish banks no wonder they hated them. If you back someone into a corner with no real hope for escape, they will go crazy and do anything they can to escape.

Also, history is written by the victor. I'm sure they had their reasons for going to war just like we have reasons for the current wars. People don't fight wars if they know they are wrong, they live and died for the country just like everyone else in the war.

Hitler wasn't the only reason for the war. Frankly it pisses me off when people blame him for everything like he single handedly caused it all. We all are influenced by others, he wouldn't have been able to do it all on his own without thousands of peoples support. When you run a country you do what is best for the country, even if it's an immoral thing. That's why we have army's.

Germany owed about 6.6 billion in war reparations, nevermind jewish banks, they didn't kill jews because of debt, infact anti semetism in Germany had been around long before Hitlers time, he simply had a more radical approach. I know alot about the German military, 1918-present day, and I can tell you, the majority of German infantry soldiers, officials and even the big boots in charge didn't agree with what they were having to do, infact some detested it, and from that I draw that it was Hitler's propaganda, fear tactics and pure pollution of the mind of a population as a whole, that caused it all, and for Germany to suffer for years to come, wether through debt or discrimination. Therefore in my eyes the blame rests with Hitler, okay not 100% there were obvioulsy factors and people in his life that brought certain things on, but he carried it out, he made it acceptable, it was him.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^Exactly. Hitler developed such a powerful propaganda machine that people abandoned their morals in favour of the so called 'Fuhrerprinzip'. Step by step Hitler created a society where obedience was the most important thing of all, which is precisely why we now have the as a valid legal defence. Seriously, don't underestimate the level of control Hitler had over the Third Reich. Everything was ultimately down to him and the select few he surrounded himself with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back