• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ads_Background and zooming out?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is quite an annoyance when creating a new public room, whenever I use the ads_background to add a background, the zoom out button misplaces it.

I have seen a youtube video of it working perfectly even on zoom out and I am just curious if there is anywhere you can set the new coordinates for when a user hits the zoom out button, or if there is a different kind of furnidata/sql for ads_background I am unaware of?

Thanks for any help given, it's much appreciated!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using the licensed version and it's still happening?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using the licensed version and it's still happening?

Got the exact same thing happening to me.
It doesn't happen when the offsets on x & y are @ 0.

It's rather annoying, and a fix would be appreciated.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got the exact same thing happening to me.
It doesn't happen when the offsets on x & y are @ 0.

It's rather annoying, and a fix would be appreciated.

Maybe we will have to edit the images until we get the setting at 0 to be in the right place?
Seems to be the only way of doing it really?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe we will have to edit the images until we get the setting at 0 to be in the right place?
Seems to be the only way of doing it really?

Habbo uses a 100 x 100 tile room and uses black holes to create the model, Theres seems to work..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Habbo uses a 100 x 100 tile room and uses black holes to create the model, Theres seems to work..

Ahh, so just create 1 model for them... I see now that would make sense!

Thanks very much, will fix this as soon as I've sorted out my UI editing!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I appear to have hit a huge dent in this people.
Adding new room_models seems to break my emulator from running, I have no clue why considering this has never happened before!

I have added random new models but every time I do they break it and I have no idea why.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening constantly?
I've tried with 2 different databases and I have even changed my Phoenix emulator more than once, but still nothing!

Even the :update_navigator command becomes rendered pointless due to the error.

Upvote 0
I would wait for the moon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Problem 1:
The zoom-out is (probably) a problem in the swf build we are running atm with phoenix. Aaron mentioned somewhere on his twitter that he can't fix the problem cause it isn't created by him/the zoom-out isn't suppose to do it. Now that you mention it, I'm wondering if it is fixed in upcoming 4.0 - You say you did find an youtube video, know by any chance if the retro you saw there was running on phoenix or any other? (than the problem could be again, swf build)

Problem 2:
Not sure what this solution is, it could be because the door is pointed somewhere out of the modelmap, or simply because you added the heightmap the wrong way.

Upvote 0
Back