• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Advice for summer

Reaction score
First, i want to say hi to the community from which i was absent due to studies .

So yeah as Summer is approaching and specially holidays i'm asking you some advice so this one would be positive for me in the entertainment and also the intellectual scale .

for the past 2 years(after baccalaureate ) i attended intensive studies of maths and physics aiming for exam to enter engineering schools its a typically french system the results didn't come out yet so i don't know my specific orientation ( depends on my result and choice )

Sorry I was long but in brief :
1.Suggestions for vocation ( learn coding (i already use Python ) and online games (suggest?)
2.What specialties do you think have a great future (employment and innovation) Personally , i 'm passionate to both computer science and all related to energy because i see that it's a crucial point (i still don't have a clear view :D)

THANKS

Reaction score
If you want in the computer science field, learn as many programming languages as you can. Once you learn something easy like Python, it makes it even easier to pick up something like PHP. C++ .NET is a great choice to start with software development depending on your skill level. If you want something easier, give c# a go.

Back