Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

After Installation of any of them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok everyone i thought post my thoughts..
i got a few problems with teh ogame engines...

firstly the
ogame server files and the RPG ones, (ok their the same but just a couple of files)
i installed ok. and everything went find.

the only down drop is the skin, i havent touched the skin settings at the moment. i have stayed with basicly text and simkple view
the problem there is even with out a skin any text should show up...
i went to buildings and theres no link for each building eg, Build Level 1 etc.
heres a screen shot of the buildings screen
also another note is the reason why their is no skin is because the server it is trying to goto for the skin etc isnt available now.. so i find out
darkdaz - After Installation of any of them - RaGEZONE Forums

--------------------

about the moons mods ogames...
i cant install these as the installer eg the install page, isnt recogizeing my php and my sql and so on,
can anyone help with that one please thank

as for the supernova one
i followed the readmes etc of how to install each ogame engine aswell

but with this one, the lanuage wont change to english, will it does but only on the registry page. and then when i go to login it fails,
on the registry page the text is all wrong basicly its got will text to say what they are but i don't know how to change them.
will i have had a look but thats it lol..

heres a screenshot of the registration screen, bear in mind that the image is reduced by photobucket

be greatful for any help

and also apologizes if i have done anything wrong by makeing this post or either posting screen shots

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I suggest using 2Moons, it's secure and the installation is simpler, it has an active support board as-well if you do have any issues or are looking for the latest build.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will i would but this is were i get up to on the installation

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm assuming you speak English as your primary language and you don't understand this, so I suggest translating it via Google Chrome, it should offer the suggestion to translate it for you then.

But by guessing what this is saying it says that you need to update your PHP build/version and you don't have MySQL, I won't fully be be able to help until the text is translated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats fair enough, with the mysql i do have one installed. i use the apache2triad, which contains, all the mysql, php and so on

i will do mu best and get a translation done

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It doesn't contain the latest PHP build then, if so use xxamp or IIS, both of which do the same job, if not a better job.

And what server files are you using? I'm sure you get an option to translate it to English on there. Look in the releases section for the latest 2Moons build; v1.6.5.

Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesn't contain the latest PHP build then, if so use xxamp or IIS, both of which do the same job, if not a better job.

And what server files are you using? I'm sure you get an option to translate it to English on there. Look in the releases section for the latest 2Moons build; v1.6.5.

Good luck.

will i am using english ones
is there anyway i can update the current php to the latest, thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with apache2triad, as I recommended use xxamp or IIS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so ur suggestion, using the wampserver and download what i need eg, mysql and the latest php???
and what ever else i need

edit 10th/01/2012 9pm gmt
a little update: i installed wampserver. it all went ok, but then it decided to stop my access to the phpmyadmin control panel. i keep getting something like, access denied, check configuation files.
i have uninstalled, cleared out cache and old entires with tune up. and a registry cleaner, plus cleared out old files that the wampserver put in and never toke out,,

then restarted and, tried again, and still did the same error, has anyone got any suggestions to that please thanks

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There was no need for that, do as it said and check your configuration files, for your password go to your C drive and go to your xxamp folder then you should see the file passwords.txt and your MySQL password should be there. If you want to set a password for it go to: .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There was no need for that, do as it said and check your configuration files, for your password go to your C drive and go to your xxamp folder then you should see the file passwords.txt and your MySQL password should be there.
The file wasnt in the wamp folder, nor mysql password..
and the wamp installed itself into c:\wamp and the only folders i got in there is as follows
See screenshot

If you want to set a password for it go to: .

also that address doesnt work

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I said install xxamp, not wamp.

Back